Home

Recruit Problem

This is a discussion on Recruit Problem within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2011, 04:00 PM   #9
MVP

Shibito's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Recruit Problem

A nice solution would be for EA to give us the choice of setting the prospects top 10 schools when we create them.

I mean hey, we're creating them, why can't we pick where they want to go, and maybe even what pitch's they're interested in?
Old 08-11-2011, 04:26 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shibito
A nice solution would be for EA to give us the choice of setting the prospects top 10 schools when we create them.

I mean hey, we're creating them, why can't we pick where they want to go, and maybe even what pitch's they're interested in?
you cant do that??? ive never created a prospect so i wouldnt have known...thatis really really stupid..
Old 08-11-2011, 06:03 PM   #11
Rookie

KentuckyJared20's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School SD Fan
Generally if you aren't in a player's top 10 initially, the only way you have a shot is if they have the pink diamond "hidden gem" icon and you recruit them early.

With created recruits, best you have them come from your school's home state and even city, often does the trick.
I've never seen this pink diamond does it show up during the phone call?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2011, 06:06 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shibito

if you are willing to go that far then just find a scrub who wants to go to your school, pitch/sign him and then edit him to what you want

when the new patch comes out you will be able to modify hight and weight too so why not save the trouble? creating a great prospect and then having to work to get him is part of the 'fun' of dynasty mode, if you are going to remove that challenge then just do it the easy way...
Old 08-11-2011, 06:10 PM   #13
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc314
you cant do that??? ive never created a prospect so i wouldnt have known...thatis really really stupid..
Then someone playing as Northwest South Dakota State University could create 20 5* interested in your school...
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Old 08-11-2011, 06:11 PM   #14
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by KentuckyJared20
I've never seen this pink diamond does it show up during the phone call?
I believe it's in the recruit adviser DLC.
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Old 08-11-2011, 06:42 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School SD Fan
Generally if you aren't in a player's top 10 initially, the only way you have a shot is if they have the pink diamond "hidden gem" icon and you recruit them early.

With created recruits, best you have them come from your school's home state and even city, often does the trick.
eh, not really... if no one is going after the guy you can usually work your way into his top ten.

And the pink diamond thing shows up when you are looking up for recruits to add to your board. You have to view their information to see it. I'm pretty sure there is either a x2, unlock, instant commit, or pink diamond every week. If you call the prospects that are currently on your board and none of the other ones come up, then there is probably a pink diamond recruit to be found.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2011, 10:19 PM   #16
MVP

Shibito's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by maademperor
if you are willing to go that far then just find a scrub who wants to go to your school, pitch/sign him and then edit him to what you want

when the new patch comes out you will be able to modify hight and weight too so why not save the trouble? creating a great prospect and then having to work to get him is part of the 'fun' of dynasty mode, if you are going to remove that challenge then just do it the easy way...
Some people like making real life high school prospects, and while they may not be interested in our school in the dynasty, it would be nice to pick who they appear to be interested in, in real life. Then we could see where they end up going, or maybe even make a run at them ourselves.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »