Home

Is anyone still playing 11?

This is a discussion on Is anyone still playing 11? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2011, 01:27 AM   #1
Pro

wepr3's Arena

OVR: 11
Is anyone still playing 11?

The reason I ask is, schumach created a '12 roster for 11, but whenever I put the game in, it says that I can't connect to the EA servers. If I pop 12 in, there's no problem getting online.

Same thing happens with Madden 11.

Have they already pulled the plug on allowing 11 online? If so, that seems really crappy for people who might have an ongoing online dynasty.

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2011, 03:59 AM   #2
Rookie

Tha_BlacKnight's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Is anyone still playing 11?

I just finished up my RTG player just recently. But that was it.

6'8 220 Point Guard Ovr rating 62
College: The Citadel 2009-12

Career PPG 12.4, RPG 6.9, APG 11.2 (1521 asts)
89 career dbl dbls, 21 career triple doubles

4X All-Conf, 10-11 Conf POY, 08-09 Conf Frosh of the year, Frosh All Conf
Old 08-12-2011, 04:32 AM   #3
Rookie

UniversityofArizona's Arena

OVR: 3

I'm still playing 11 until I see what 12 looks like post patch. Many of the features in 12 have me pretty excited though so I hope they fix many of the game play issues and random bugs I have seen posted.

Also, I have had some spotty experiences with the EA servers over the last few days. A couple of days ago EA dropped my connection at the end of a game when I was heading back to the main menu. It never reconnected and after some time it just froze my xbox causing me to lose the game which I had thoroughly enjoyed. I didn't play anymore that day, but the next day I got a couple games in on the online dynasty. As of this moment though the EA server fail boat has set sail again and won't let me connect. Maybe they are doing maintenance, or setting up a patch for one of the newer games and have to shut down the servers. I have no idea why it suddenly is not working though.

edit: Suddenly started working again. I'll take it Online Dynasty should still be good though for 11.

Last edited by UniversityofArizona; 08-12-2011 at 04:37 AM.
Old 08-12-2011, 10:03 AM   #4
Pro

wepr3's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniversityofArizona
I'm still playing 11 until I see what 12 looks like post patch. Many of the features in 12 have me pretty excited though so I hope they fix many of the game play issues and random bugs I have seen posted.

Also, I have had some spotty experiences with the EA servers over the last few days. A couple of days ago EA dropped my connection at the end of a game when I was heading back to the main menu. It never reconnected and after some time it just froze my xbox causing me to lose the game which I had thoroughly enjoyed. I didn't play anymore that day, but the next day I got a couple games in on the online dynasty. As of this moment though the EA server fail boat has set sail again and won't let me connect. Maybe they are doing maintenance, or setting up a patch for one of the newer games and have to shut down the servers. I have no idea why it suddenly is not working though.

edit: Suddenly started working again. I'll take it Online Dynasty should still be good though for 11.
Thanks for the info, I'll try to log in this morning.
Old 08-12-2011, 12:24 PM   #5
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

I popped in 11 last night night after downloading Playmaker's Alumni File and putting in his sliders for that roster and had fun. The grass looks MUCH better and it was nice to play a game that was patched and tuned, with sliders that have been tested for over a year.

I had fun with it. I liked 11 for the most part last year anyway.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2011, 04:56 PM   #6
Rookie

ybtherockstar's Arena

OVR: 6

I still play 11 and its still great. It does feel good to play it with everything updated and patched. The gameplay is top notch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »