Home

Questions for NCAA Football 12 assoc. prod. Ben Haumiller for 8/18 interview

This is a discussion on Questions for NCAA Football 12 assoc. prod. Ben Haumiller for 8/18 interview within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2011, 06:32 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Questions for NCAA Football 12 assoc. prod. Ben Haumiller for 8/18 interview

ask about the first down markers! there arent any! they never measure for the first down...there arent even any markers on the field!!!

also....the crowd during online play is pretty lame...they seem to be in a coma

need more gametracks if this is able to be patched...also see if they will revamp the commentary for next year
Old 08-12-2011, 06:59 PM   #10
Banned

psychicDB's Arena

Re: Questions for NCAA Football 12 assoc. prod. Ben Haumiller for 8/18 interview

Is he aware of the widespread complaints of psychic DBs, superhuman LBs, and broken blocking AI, and if so, do they have any plans to fix these in a patch.

Last edited by psychicDB; 08-12-2011 at 07:24 PM.
Old 08-12-2011, 08:18 PM   #11
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22

Are they aware that at least two sliders (pass accuracy and pass coverage) are inverted? Or that there is some issue with them. Do they plan on fixing those sliders?

Also, will they have tuner sets? If so, how many do they anticipate?

"What? You can't challenge a scoring play?''
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2011, 09:30 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopher_guy
Entirely broken???

Where do these people come from?
ok maybe that was a bit of an exaggeration but how many of you will argue that coaching carousel, custom conferences, player progression, conference scheduling, online dynasty, gameplay (physic db, super lb), and not being able to advance past year one in my offline dynasty arent an issue? yes i can put the game in and "play now" but thats not i spent $60 on. on the field (after i figured out the work a around for passing the ball) this is my favorite ncaa since weve gone to 360 however i feel like they put out an unfinished, untested product. im certainly not the only one who has issues with this and i want to make sure he understands the community is not happy with having a brand new game sit on the shelf because were all waiting on the patch to address some, not all, of these issues.
Old 08-12-2011, 09:55 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 19

What really could be said to the community at this point?

Currently the game is functioning off of work-arounds until the Patch that we hope will fix "most' of the noted issues.

As far as it being mentioned why Dev's do not come on Forums because praise's aren't being posted as some feelthey should be, I would only like for them to be as consistant on the Forums as they are Pre-release/Pre-sale.

Curious to any of his replies about what they've just released.

Questions will probably be screened, so I don't expect any hard questions being put before him.

Oh well, it's EA.
Old 08-12-2011, 10:53 PM   #14
Rookie

PLACT15's Arena

OVR: 0

Ask for an exact date of the patch
Old 08-12-2011, 11:12 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
If there are more issues are u willing to release another patch?
I second this question.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2011, 11:13 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLACT15
Ask for an exact date of the patch
I second this question as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »