Home

Let's change the tone...

This is a discussion on Let's change the tone... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2011, 05:28 PM   #73

Suntan Superman's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Let's change the tone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
You people sure like twisting things to try and keep your "right" to complain in the mix. And i also have said BOTH sides are bad as far as these "its great" and " it sucks" threads.
Rent, buy used, Gamefly. All ways to stop giving EA money for a product you dont like.
The game is far from perfect and i dont have EA stary eyes at all. I just dont spend my money every year just to complain from day one. Madden 11 was bought used and returned. I tried the game, didnt like it, returned it. It really is an easy option. I think the main problem (and i used to be one of them) is everyone needs to have it as soon as they can. New game desease.
Moving on.....
you complain of me twisting, then provide zero example-evidence marks in it. so huh? And again, overall, if I do eventually want this game, I now end up paying even more for it than if i just bought it new. Plus, I don't recall an NCAA ever being THIS buggy. I mean past NCAAs have always had their issues, but some of the stuff renders the game virtually unplayable. And you are correct in that manner that it could fall under new game disease, especially when everyone else i know is getting it, and I don't want to wait for Gamestop to get used copies to play with them.

Our biggest issue, is that most of us expect a fully playable game out of the box, with only minor flaws. While this game has flaws that only effect some, they can have HUGE impacts on the game. And we should always have the right to complain, and criticize, because if no one did, I doubt anything would ever get any better.
Old 08-15-2011, 05:32 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Let's change the tone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSUCougars
First of all, yes this game has some bugs, as does every game. But I'm tired of people b****ing and complaining.
First of all, this game is great. It has taken great strides. The offense is HARDER! THANK GOD.
We've been asking for a tougher game, and they DELIVERED.
We've been asking for dreads, and they DELIVERED.
We've been asking for better LOOKING gameplay, and the DELIVERED!

This game has some flaws, yes, but in my book, this game is far from a "waste of money"
It is great, a 9/10, the best NCAA thus far.

Good work EA.
I'm glad you like it, but there is no denying that the bugs upon release are significant. I would agree with you if EA did not have an exclusive agreement, but since they eliminated all other options to the gamer, they will never satisfy everyone. Excessive b****ing may get annoying, but showering the game with love will definitely not lead to improvement.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »