Home

An example of what Online Dynasties are dealing with right now...

This is a discussion on An example of what Online Dynasties are dealing with right now... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2011, 11:45 AM   #41
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: An example of what Online Dynasties are dealing with right now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SincerelYourz
we both know why this game is screwed right???........A bammer made the front cover.
I agree 100%. If Cam had been on the cover, like he was supposed to be, this would've been the best NCAA ever lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2011, 12:28 PM   #42
Rookie

cOWASs68's Arena

OVR: 3

Hey-- so I read some of the posts on here about freezing...I KNOW it's infuriating to have that as a problem, but we have found a temporary solution that takes the likelihood of freezing from 75% to under 5% freezes. TURN OFF ALL ESPN SETTINGS...no ESPN Radio, NO TICKER (for ESPN or the DYNASTY ITSELF). And honestly this has made a HUGE difference in freezes. I found it somewhere on here and all of us tried it, and have had significantly less problems.

-Are there still freezes? Yes, but rarely.
-Are there still random OD advancing glitches? (like losing recruiting hours, having a game simmed even though it was completed??) YES.
-Are there still tons of issues that need addressed? Yes.

But at least this alleviates a little stress until the patch comes out in way of freezing.
Old 08-16-2011, 12:54 PM   #43
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
lol, right on cue, more of us in the OD have got the transfer failed glitch lol. This one is big though because the commish can't get into the OD either lol. And no one can sign in under his name. I guess we're done until the patch. What a game! lol
We've completed 7 full seasons and now our commish can't even get into the dynasty. Neither can the other two people in the dynasty so we are completely stuck at this point.
Old 08-16-2011, 04:01 PM   #44
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by cOWASs68
Hey-- so I read some of the posts on here about freezing...I KNOW it's infuriating to have that as a problem, but we have found a temporary solution that takes the likelihood of freezing from 75% to under 5% freezes. TURN OFF ALL ESPN SETTINGS...no ESPN Radio, NO TICKER (for ESPN or the DYNASTY ITSELF). And honestly this has made a HUGE difference in freezes. I found it somewhere on here and all of us tried it, and have had significantly less problems.

-Are there still random OD advancing glitches? (like losing recruiting hours, having a game simmed even though it was completed??) YES.

But at least this alleviates a little stress until the patch comes out in way of freezing.
How do you turn off that loud *** ESPN radio? I've tried every menu I could think of with no success. Even though I'm not freezing anymore, I'd kill to know how to turn that off.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 08-16-2011, 04:19 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cOWASs68

Hey, 1st post here everyone, great website.

I have had ncaa shelved for 3 weeks now due to my dynasty games freezing in the 4th quarter in online dynasty as well as offline. I'm curious cOWASs68 have you seen success in regards to my issue as well?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2011, 04:41 PM   #46
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

I just wanna say, for AA to say this you know it is bad. AA is a HUGE NCAA Football fan and a pure football junkie so to hear him say he won't be buying 13, 14, and 15 on release day. You know it is bad!!

I have not tried online dynasty yet. But I can tell you, I trust AA 150% and believe there must be some bad bugs and glitches for him to feel this way.
Old 08-16-2011, 04:44 PM   #47
Rookie

cOWASs68's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
How do you turn off that loud *** ESPN radio? I've tried every menu I could think of with no success. Even though I'm not freezing anymore, I'd kill to know how to turn that off.
If you go into Settings, then I think it's ESPN Settings, turn off ESPN Radio Updates, or something similar to that. I'm at work so I can't say for sure-- if it's not there, then go to the ESPN section and look for the settings there...all of this off the main menu screen.

Will Edit/Update later with confirmation.

EDIT: SETTINGS>ESPN SETTINGS>Select No and NO for the 1st two options, hit RB>Turn Off ESPN Background Radio.

Last edited by cOWASs68; 08-16-2011 at 10:43 PM.
Old 08-16-2011, 04:50 PM   #48
Rookie

falconfansince81's Arena

we've closed down 2 of our for similar reasons, freezin, schedule bugs, roster glitches, and advancement errors pretty much have everyone waiting on m12. shame too...the fatal flaws just killed it this year...all got left is 1 new league (leftovers how didn't give up on 1st two failed leagues) and a 3 man teambuilder dynasty in season 3. we hold our breath on every advance, crossing our fingers nothing breaks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »