Home

online game time.

This is a discussion on online game time. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2011, 01:39 AM   #1
Rookie

DarthLeon's Arena

OVR: 4
online game time.

Currently, the online modes have 5 minute quarters, which is quite short. Is there any possibility that they will move it up to 6 or 7 minutes like they have in the past?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2011, 11:52 AM   #2
Rookie

sniperscout75's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: online game time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLeon
Currently, the online modes have 5 minute quarters, which is quite short. Is there any possibility that they will move it up to 6 or 7 minutes like they have in the past?
Granted I dont play that much head to head unless its with friends and usually unranked. If you are referring to ranked matches only being 5 minutes I dont ever remember a ranked match being anything other than 5 minutes in any version. You can however adjust minutes in an unranked custom match.
Old 08-21-2011, 12:34 PM   #3
Rookie

DarthLeon's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: online game time.

I'm not sure how it has been with NCAA, but Madden has done both 6 and 7 minute quarters the past few years, and ultimately decided to stay at 6. I don't play anything but ranked matches anyway, gotta show I have some skills.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »