Home

SCREWED out of the BCS National Championship **My LAST STRAW with NCAA 12**

This is a discussion on SCREWED out of the BCS National Championship **My LAST STRAW with NCAA 12** within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2011, 04:56 PM   #65
Rookie

hbk_wess's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: SCREWED out of the BCS National Championship **My LAST STRAW with NCAA 12**

And on another glitch note...

I was Notre Dame playing at home against Pitt leading 34-6 with 3 minutes left in the game...they score a TD and kick the onside kick and it goes 6 yards untouched and Pitt gets the ball...Pitt then gets lucky once again and scores and kicks another 6 yard onside kick and gets it untouched AGAIN...Fortunatly for me they ran out of time and I wound up winning the game 34-25.

I can see a team getting more than one onside kick when they are down in a game...BUT when it doesnt even go the 10 yards and gets recovered without the receiving team touching it...

And I am also the victim of the Online Dynasty Unavailiable bug after beating a friend of mine with Notre Dame and he was Alabama in the NC game 17-14 in a defensive battle that came down to playing mind games in the end only to have EGay sports bugs kill the moment for me when I see that it showed the final score and when I could then advance the week it hen simmed the game for a 34-20 Alabama NC victory thus screwing me out of a championship.

In short, if the supposed patch that they say they are going to release doesnt fix it I will be loading up my old Front Page Sports Football Pro 98, 97 or whatever year I can find in my time capsule and have fun with a glitch free game that may lack in graphics but at least I can have any size league I want and realistic ratings and games. Oh, and I can also create individual plays and not just playbooks.

Anyone want to start our own video game company so we can make our own games glitch free and run EA out of business with randomly generated rosters and bogus named teams?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »