Home

Why does this happen???????

This is a discussion on Why does this happen??????? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2011, 01:45 PM   #1
Pro

Sparkles's Arena

OVR: 6
Why does this happen???????

Im in my online dynasty with my friends and every things worked fine until for some reason all my games that are played were simmed even though i played it. all of the sudden after a game it says cannot save online dynasty would you like to retry and whenever i do, it doesnt save. then the games that i played are simmed and all of the results are different from what i played at the end of each game.

example: my game result 44 - 14
--- advanced week ---
the results say 20 - 17 from that game played the previous week

please help
NHL New Jersey Devils
EPL Manchester United
NCAA FB Pittsburgh Panthers
NCAA BB Pittsburgh Panthers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2011, 01:50 PM   #2
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Why does this happen???????

Yeah man, this is just a really big, crippling glitch right now. Lot of threads on here have talked about it.

Our ODs are completely halted until the patch comes out and fixes this.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 08-23-2011, 01:56 PM   #3
Pro

Sparkles's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Yeah man, this is just a really big, crippling glitch right now. Lot of threads on here have talked about it.

Our ODs are completely halted until the patch comes out and fixes this.
oh sorry if this thread is a repeat. i had no idea
NHL New Jersey Devils
EPL Manchester United
NCAA FB Pittsburgh Panthers
NCAA BB Pittsburgh Panthers
Old 08-23-2011, 02:27 PM   #4
Pro

MMurda's Arena

OVR: 5

i just had it happen to me in my last advance. my game froze in 4th qtr so i replayed it. it said the same thing at the end of the game. i kept hitting retry for about 5mins before i gave up and hit exit. if u cant get outta that loop and have it retry, then ur screwed.

heres what happens. if u look closely at what happens before the error, it tries to finalize ur stats and update the game result. since it cant complete that part, ur score shows up in the dyn hub. but that games results werent finalized, therefore dont really exist, even tho when ur on the dyn hub screen it shows the green dot and ur score for the game u played. u will also notice u dont have a story for the recent game. if u go to ur teams schedule, you will see there that u can now relaunch the game and play it again or sim it.

the best workaround is to alert ur commish and let him see the score that posted in the hub so u have proof. once he sees that, then sim ur game from the schedule. if u lose a game u won with the instant sim, u can have the commish throw out ur results and re-sim until u win or vice versa. or u can just replay the game if u feel like it and are confident you will re-win the game.
----------------------
Madden Since '92

Last edited by MMurda; 08-23-2011 at 02:29 PM.
Old 08-23-2011, 02:35 PM   #5
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMurda
heres what happens. if u look closely at what happens before the error, it tries to finalize ur stats and update the game result. since it cant complete that part, ur score shows up in the dyn hub. but that games results werent finalized, therefore dont really exist, even tho when ur on the dyn hub screen it shows the green dot and ur score for the game u played. u will also notice u dont have a story for the recent game. if u go to ur teams schedule, you will see there that u can now relaunch the game and play it again or sim it.

i'm at work so i can't verify this, but are you saying that if you had the crash after a game, and even though online it shows as played, and you have the next game on the schedule showing, that you are still in fact able to go back and replay the game?

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2011, 03:07 PM   #6
Pro

MMurda's Arena

OVR: 5

no Husker...it all has to be done that same week the problem ocurred. if u advance, ur game will be simmed as if it was never played anyway, which is what was happening to the orig poster.

u can verify that its not finalized that week. after youre forced to leave after the "transfer failed" notice, u can load back into dynasty and ull have ur result posted. youll know it didnt count because you'll have no story and no stats to see for the game u just played, even tho u have a score posted and it says ur ready to advance for the week.

go to your teams schedule and u will see there is no result for the game and that u can re-launch the game and play it or sim it, but ur unable to from the main dyn screen as usual cuz it has the posted result there and says ur done, even tho technically it didnt count. thats why i said ull have proof with the result posted up in the hub to show ur commish so he knows ur not lying. have him throw out results and replay the game if u know ull win or just sim it from the schedule and ull see ur result right then. if it didnt get u the correct result, have ur commish throw out the result and resim again til u get the result u needed. then ur good to go
----------------------
Madden Since '92
Old 08-23-2011, 04:31 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMurda
the best workaround is to alert ur commish and let him see the score that posted in the hub so u have proof. once he sees that, then sim ur game from the schedule. if u lose a game u won with the instant sim, u can have the commish throw out ur results and re-sim until u win or vice versa. or u can just replay the game if u feel like it and are confident you will re-win the game.
This won't work. I've tried it. I tried re-simming like 4 or 5 times and every single time I get the transfer failed error. I even went one step further. I saved the OD. Terminated the dynasty. Loaded the OD back from File Management. At this point, no game has been played on the first page. I STILL got the transfer failed error when I tried to sim.
Old 08-23-2011, 05:16 PM   #8
Pro

blLLD0's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nortobc
This won't work. I've tried it. I tried re-simming like 4 or 5 times and every single time I get the transfer failed error. I even went one step further. I saved the OD. Terminated the dynasty. Loaded the OD back from File Management. At this point, no game has been played on the first page. I STILL got the transfer failed error when I tried to sim.
Is this during bowl season?

In my OD we had a few 'transfer failed' errors and were able to replay and it only affected 3 or 4 users. When we got to bowl season EVERYONE got the 'transfer failed' and NOTHING could be done. We had to take the fate that EA gave us.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »