Home

I want 2011 passing back

This is a discussion on I want 2011 passing back within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2011, 06:29 AM   #9
Pro

sycodmn's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: I want 2011 passing back

Sounds like you need to change your sliders.
Old 08-31-2011, 06:57 AM   #10
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
I can read defenses, my problem is throwing 10 yards past the open receiver.
Here's something I have learned... no matter what sliders I have used... AA... Heisman... it's the same on all. Your QB Accuracy needs to be at 35 to make lead passing work.

I've tried it w/ QBA on 0 and 5 and 10 and each time, a lead pass will sail... like you said, 10-20 yards over the receiver. At 35... I can lead pass really well and I've been using a lot of New Mexico State whose QB has 75 accuracy.

So... as mentioned above... check your sliders. Particularly the QBA. Apparently EA reversed the QBA this year, meaning 0 is 100 and 5 is 95. Why you can't lead pass w/ that great an accuracy is beyond me, but trust me... for me, after roughly 12 seasons in Off-Line Dynasty, I find that 35 works as close to perfect as you can hope for.

Old 08-31-2011, 07:04 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
Here's something I have learned... no matter what sliders I have used... AA... Heisman... it's the same on all. Your QB Accuracy needs to be at 35 to make lead passing work.

I've tried it w/ QBA on 0 and 5 and 10 and each time, a lead pass will sail... like you said, 10-20 yards over the receiver. At 35... I can lead pass really well and I've been using a lot of New Mexico State whose QB has 75 accuracy.

So... as mentioned above... check your sliders. Particularly the QBA. Apparently EA reversed the QBA this year, meaning 0 is 100 and 5 is 95. Why you can't lead pass w/ that great an accuracy is beyond me, but trust me... for me, after roughly 12 seasons in Off-Line Dynasty, I find that 35 works as close to perfect as you can hope for.
The QBA slider is not reversed. Where do you guys come up with this stuff?

Granted, passing does not work the same between practice and games, but 0 is certainly not 100 or vice versa.

Last edited by SECElit3; 08-31-2011 at 07:09 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 07:09 AM   #12
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:

Ok but we're on 25 and it still happens. That's my problem. And my QB has a 90 accuracy rating

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 08-31-2011, 07:19 AM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Ok but we're on 25 and it still happens. That's my problem. And my QB has a 90 accuracy rating
I don't use lead passing, but those who do don't seem to be able to use it effectively until around 30-35 ish. Problem is... it makes all QBs play like heisman candidates and there is little no difference in playing with less talented versus more talented QBs.

Last edited by SECElit3; 08-31-2011 at 07:22 AM.
Old 08-31-2011, 07:20 AM   #14
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElite3
The QBA slider is not reversed. Where do you guys come up with this stuff?
I didn't "come up" with this. I've seen mentioned too many times in slider threads here and other places.

Quote:
You're at 25... move it to 35.

Old 08-31-2011, 07:29 AM   #15
Banned

Quote:
I didn't "come up" with this. I've seen mentioned too many times in slider threads here and other places.

You're at 25... move it to 35.
Don't buy into it that. Unfortunately, there is really no way to prove it as there are just too many variables involved to do so.

Also, QBA doesn't affect a QBs bare bone accuracy as much as it affects his tendency to miss badly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 07:47 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 5

Back to the OP....the passing is hard, and it pisses me off when the psychic DBs come into play or when the LBs jump high to bat anything over the middle. I can live with those...but what I cannot stand at all is when I do finally have someone open and no BS pass break ups, I throw a beautiful ball and it just sails right past the receiver....without him even looking or lifting an arm to catch it! Come on! make a freaking move!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »