Home

I want 2011 passing back

This is a discussion on I want 2011 passing back within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2011, 09:10 AM   #57
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by novadolla
Mr. Mannings only comes along every so often, and they are not running triple options on 1st and or 2nd down then trying to throw accurately while fatigued. Bro everything you continue to complain about others are having no problem doing.
He's not red or even yellow for that matter when I throw. I can throw without a problem but when I go to lead passing they just sail!

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 09-01-2011, 11:33 AM   #58
Rookie

Colt45's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: I want 2011 passing back

OP: are you mashing the stick all the way up (or left or right or down...)? The lead passing is touch sensitive. The only time I overthrow a receiver is when I mash the stick all the way down, and even then it's not too often (meaning I don't overthrow every time I mash the stick down). It is frustrating missing an open receiver on an overthrow, but it DOES happen IRL.

Also, I think you said you're a scrambling qb? Are you trying to pass while on the run? Doing that makes it much more difficult to complete any pass.
Old 09-01-2011, 11:48 AM   #59
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt45
OP: are you mashing the stick all the way up (or left or right or down...)? The lead passing is touch sensitive. The only time I overthrow a receiver is when I mash the stick all the way down, and even then it's not too often (meaning I don't overthrow every time I mash the stick down). It is frustrating missing an open receiver on an overthrow, but it DOES happen IRL.

Also, I think you said you're a scrambling qb? Are you trying to pass while on the run? Doing that makes it much more difficult to complete any pass.
No, same sensitivity as last year, not lightly but not tough. No passing on the run either. I prefer to sit in the pocket. With ur results do you have a pocket passer or a balanced player? I really think that's the problem.

Old 09-01-2011, 01:41 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 0

Waahhhh, Waahhhh, Waahhhh. I love how the OP titles his post about getting the 2011 pass back. Passing in 11 was so easy and almost every opponent I came across ran a 95% pass offense (which I countered everytime with a ball controll run offense that left guys like this with only 4-5mins of possesion each game. hahahah!) The title and first few posts by him tells me he's one of those 95% players.

It also tells me he loved the slot or TE on a deep post in the middle which was almost ALWAYS open in 11 (whether in man or zone). It could be stopped, but those of us who know how to, know that you had to be a bit creative to do so.

Why don't you quit whining and learn to diversify your play calling and/or become better at diagnosing defensive forms? A title like "Need help reading pass D", or "Suggestions for balanced O", or "Favorite man/zone audibles" would seem more appropriate for a player who wants to improve instead of complain. I'm sorry LSU, Bama, and OSU don't have 12 WR's on thier roster that will warp to the ball no matter how much pressure your QB is in and how awful the pass is. Sorry slants over the middle are covered more in 12. Just goes to show that you got pretty lazy playing 11's pass game. Seems like many players are in your position. I don't see very many of the top names from last year in the Top 100.

Don't mean to be rude, but just so you know, there is an answer for everything - and the answer to get over this problem that your having will never be, "Your right! The pass game should be idential to the game that EA released last year and made no changes to at all." I for one, will dominate nearly every game I play with stellar ground offense that picks, edges, steams, and plods down the field yard by yard and opens up occasionally on big busts and well disguised passes due to well orchestrated PLAY CALLING.

You have two options:
  • Diversify and learn, or
  • Live in the past
Old 09-01-2011, 02:31 PM   #61
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel.msre
Waahhhh, Waahhhh, Waahhhh. I love how the OP titles his post about getting the 2011 pass back. Passing in 11 was so easy and almost every opponent I came across ran a 95% pass offense (which I countered everytime with a ball controll run offense that left guys like this with only 4-5mins of possesion each game. hahahah!) The title and first few posts by him tells me he's one of those 95% players.

It also tells me he loved the slot or TE on a deep post in the middle which was almost ALWAYS open in 11 (whether in man or zone). It could be stopped, but those of us who know how to, know that you had to be a bit creative to do so.

Why don't you quit whining and learn to diversify your play calling and/or become better at diagnosing defensive forms? A title like "Need help reading pass D", or "Suggestions for balanced O", or "Favorite man/zone audibles" would seem more appropriate for a player who wants to improve instead of complain. I'm sorry LSU, Bama, and OSU don't have 12 WR's on thier roster that will warp to the ball no matter how much pressure your QB is in and how awful the pass is. Sorry slants over the middle are covered more in 12. Just goes to show that you got pretty lazy playing 11's pass game. Seems like many players are in your position. I don't see very many of the top names from last year in the Top 100.

Don't mean to be rude, but just so you know, there is an answer for everything - and the answer to get over this problem that your having will never be, "Your right! The pass game should be idential to the game that EA released last year and made no changes to at all." I for one, will dominate nearly every game I play with stellar ground offense that picks, edges, steams, and plods down the field yard by yard and opens up occasionally on big busts and well disguised passes due to well orchestrated PLAY CALLING.

You have two options:
  • Diversify and learn, or
  • Live in the past
Did u read or just post, if u read the WHOLE thread what has been my complaint? What ur saying makes no sense if u read but I'm guessing u just seen the OP and was like ok which till don't make sense. The middle and TE route are wide enough open I don't have to lead those. It's drags, corners and outs that just go coo coo. And on top of that I'm balanced, have been for YEARS. I use LSU's playbook and swore by it til the took out the Ace Big. Don't make assumptions. U make an *** of urself. I like running just as much as passing. Matter of fact I ran a lot outta shotgun. Just stick to what's in the post and don't make a diagnosis, ur bad at it.

Last edited by blkrptnt819; 09-01-2011 at 02:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2011, 02:44 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 0

Boo-Hoo-Hoo.

Go back to playing '11 and clear this board of your boring doldrums.
Old 09-01-2011, 07:59 PM   #63
MVP

TheVinylHippo's Arena

I don't want NCAA '11 passing back. I would much rather have to struggle through a couple of games a year than throw for 300 yards against everyone, regardless of competition. I actually find it fun to try and find a way to pull one out when you're pass offense can't get going.
Old 09-01-2011, 09:06 PM   #64
Rookie

Colt45's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
No, same sensitivity as last year, not lightly but not tough. No passing on the run either. I prefer to sit in the pocket. With ur results do you have a pocket passer or a balanced player? I really think that's the problem.
I'm not sure. Never really paid attention, tbh. The guy I just finished playing with at Michigan (far into the future) seemed to have some scramble to him, but was still a decent thrower, so he may have been balanced. Is your guy a PP?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »