Home

Freezing on loading screen

This is a discussion on Freezing on loading screen within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2011, 02:49 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Freezing on loading screen

The past 4 hours I have sat here and turned my xbox on and off disconnected everything put it back but the game keeps freezing on the loading screen after I press start? Anyone else have this problem or had? I Have a 360 if that means anything its not the disk, I dont know whats going on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2011, 03:28 AM   #2
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Freezing on loading screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkdat21
The past 4 hours I have sat here and turned my xbox on and off disconnected everything put it back but the game keeps freezing on the loading screen after I press start? Anyone else have this problem or had? I Have a 360 if that means anything its not the disk, I dont know whats going on.
Just sign out of your gamertag, load the disc, pick Auburn as your favorite team, and then when you are at the main screen of the game, just sign back into your gamertag. It is what I have had to do the past month. I honestly just got used to it.

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Old 09-03-2011, 11:47 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Freezing on loading screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by cparrish
Just sign out of your gamertag, load the disc, pick Auburn as your favorite team, and then when you are at the main screen of the game, just sign back into your gamertag. It is what I have had to do the past month. I honestly just got used to it.
will it ever be fixed? I just deleted my roster and it worked fine EA needs this patch or im outtie giving it a few more days
Old 09-04-2011, 09:49 AM   #4
Rookie

jarato's Arena

OVR: 0
Or just delete your roster files. I was having the same issue.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »