Home

#1 thing that NEEDS to be fixed...

This is a discussion on #1 thing that NEEDS to be fixed... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2011, 12:56 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: #1 thing that NEEDS to be fixed...

What upsets me is when you have 5 or 6 man protection on the offensive line and still get sacked by a three man rush
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2011, 12:58 AM   #26
Banned

I will only buy an EA sports game from a freind, craiglist, Ebay or pawnshop....i rather pay for online pass and be done with it. That way the retailers wont make any money and they'll decrease their orders for further EA games.
Old 09-13-2011, 01:00 AM   #27
Banned

just bought Madden 12 from pawnshop for 20 bucks plus online pass equals 30 bucks, i saved 30 dollars. Its as simple as that.
Old 09-13-2011, 02:59 AM   #28
Rookie

WipeOut464's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
No, this is incorrect. Ben said so in the interview he did a couple weeks back, even laughed about it. It's all a placebo.

Agree that ball trajectory is terrible. I don't think that's something that can be fixed with a patch, it's likely more complicated than that.

Just amazing that the people who are paid to work on this game -- I assume that's their only job and that they put a lot of hours into it -- can't fathom what is obvious to anyone who plays this game for even a couple of hours.
Wait, Haumiller said L-trigger or L-stick (as in tril's comment you quoted)? I'm with you about LT being a placebo, but I've been leading WRs with the L-stick for years. Don't tell me it was all in my head!

NCAA: Georgia
NFL: San Francisco
MLB: ZZZzzzzzz...

Old 09-13-2011, 05:45 AM   #29
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

After playing a few seasons, I can definitely agree that this needs to be fixed, it's the numero uno gameplay priority. There are some routes you can't even realistically use in this game because the linebackers can often cover 3 area's large at once. Combined with defenders having eye's in the back of their heads, it makes passing a gigantic headache. If say a Right side linebacker is in zone, he can cover the flats, middle, sideline and everything in between while practically standing still, it's ridiculous. I can't even say how many times I've thrown a receiver between the flat zone and the deep zone, just to be tipped by a linebacker 10-15 yards away from the destination. It doesn't help matters that linebackers can jump to maximum height while standing still, and can jump laterally to maximum height just as easily.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Old 09-13-2011, 06:27 AM   #30
Banned

When playing co-op with another player, the offensive personnel screen doesn't show up when you're on defense. So you literally have no idea what defense to call. This was a problem last year, pointed out in the bugs and glitches thread multiple times. Low and behold the same problem is back this year. This flat out proves they didn't test the game in co-op mode, if they had this would have stuck out like a sore thumb...
Old 09-13-2011, 09:17 AM   #31
Rookie

prd689's Arena

OVR: 5

How about fixing the damn Custom Playbook problems?

If you have an Offensive Custom Playbook, in online dynasty (haven't check off line) your system will freeze at the practice loading screen. EVERY TIME.

Also, I use a custom defensive playbook as well to give me the 4-2-5 and 4-3 base. In my OD games, when the computer kicks off to me, I only have the middle receiving option. Not to receive left, or right or even onside kick formation... So aggravating when the super computer comeback engine in Heisman scores with 1:30 left all they need is another possession to score and you can't guard against the onside kick. Massively broken.

Please someone else confirm this so I don't feel like I'm losing my mind.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »