Home

Most Amazing Field Rushes (Fans)

This is a discussion on Most Amazing Field Rushes (Fans) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2011, 04:55 PM   #9
Rookie

briguy2176's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Most Amazing Field Rushes (Fans)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagopax
The issue is the NCAA tries to make their sports look pristine, perfect and unflawed. Anything they view as damaging or flawed is out. Why we don't see discipline, rushing the field or anything can be attributed to that.

Because you know, seeing digital fans rush a digital field and tear down digital goal posts makes me believe NCAA football in real life is terrible.

I agree with you here, but I seem to remember on like ps2 we had something where the players would get suspended for things and stuff like that. Am I wrong??
Old 09-04-2011, 05:18 PM   #10
Pro

kjjnesb's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhogan3132
I thought it would be interesting to see what everyones takes are for best crowd moments as they rush the field. I like this one because it seems like it was instantly black on the field and they were running a 100 mph.

Haha I don't the current gen consoles can do anything close to that it'd be alot like winning the superbowl in madden 14 dudes on the field doing cartwheels and crap
Old 09-04-2011, 06:33 PM   #11
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by briguy2176
I agree with you here, but I seem to remember on like ps2 we had something where the players would get suspended for things and stuff like that. Am I wrong??
There was discipline but it wasn't well received by the fans of the game and presumably now that people want it back, the NCAA has the nix on that. I could understand that being an issue depending on the reasons EA used for suspensions but things like academic ineligibility and skipping practice should be allowed to be shown. But it's another case of NCAA attempting to keep a flawless picture of their institution. It sucks, but were in a society where we have to be spoonfed the crap that the big heads want us to have.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2011, 08:13 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 5

EA would completely screw it up. You would either A) never see it happen, B) see it happen five times a season, or C) have it glitch the game.

But yes, it's a sweet idea.
Old 09-04-2011, 09:01 PM   #13
OHIO ST8

jhogan3132's Arena

OVR: 25
I see this thing has gotten way off track!

Sent from Tapatalk on HTC Evo God Bless America, tOSU, and The New York Football Giants

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »