Home

No Huddle messed up?

This is a discussion on No Huddle messed up? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2011, 07:57 AM   #65
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: No Huddle messed up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultralow36
lmao look at OS yelling fire again....1 issue from.the patch and yall start screaming......
It's a pretty serious issue though that won't get addressed if everyone was tight lipped on things, me personally the no huddle glitch doesn't bother me since I rarely use no huddle anyway, but I can see how it effects other people...definitely can be a game-breaker for many so I don't blame people for there frustration. We pay 60 bucks for a game that comes broken then you wait 2 months after it's released to get a fix and the fix breaks the game even more, now you have to hope EA decides to fix this issue, before that say screw this we are working on NCAA 13 solely and no more attention will be given to this title.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2011, 08:08 AM   #66
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1

Probably should have did this in HD....sorry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 09-09-2011, 08:19 AM   #67
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Sorry for the language. I was excited and pissed at the same time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 09-09-2011, 08:36 AM   #68
MVP

nova91's Arena

OVR: 14

This no huddle bull is killing my defense, I got LSU, Auburn, and Oregon back-to-back-to-back and not having access to all of my plays is a huge disadvantage when the offense switches from ace to 5-wide at will.
Old 09-09-2011, 08:52 AM   #69
MVP

waytofailself's Arena

OVR: 3

Yeah, especially when the computer can switch formations in no huddle with no problem, while the user is shackled.
Old 09-09-2011, 08:58 AM   #70
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova91
This no huddle bull is killing my defense, I got LSU, Auburn, and Oregon back-to-back-to-back and not having access to all of my plays is a huge disadvantage when the offense switches from ace to 5-wide at will.
So it effects the user's defensive play-calling against no huddle teams as well? I haven't actually downloaded the patch yet, but if that is true there is no way I am going to download it. I just don't understand how something that was fine prepatch and wasn't supposed to be touched is somehow screwed up now. That is mind boggling.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers

Last edited by mgoblue678; 09-09-2011 at 09:05 AM.
Old 09-09-2011, 09:30 AM   #71
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultralow36
lmao look at OS yelling fire again....1 issue from.the patch and yall start screaming......

Sorry. For all the crazy posts we see around here in regards to socks, and shoulder pads this is a legit issue.

Your post is just nonsense in this case. An awesome gameplay feature "the no huddle offense" which is used by tons of players myself included has been bugged. It is not working like it has the past 2 years. I would love if Madden had this version of the "no huddle" play calling system. That is how enjoyable it is.

How can you say one issue and you all start screaming? It is just donwright mindboggling that people have been waiting for a major roster fix and stability fix and it bugs out a fundamental feature of playing football in the "hurry up" offense playcalling system.

Damn straight there is a fire. In fact it is a towering inferno that is boiling over in e p i c proportions. And rightfully so.

I was one of the guys posting here that everyone should relax, enjoy the game (which I have done big time depsite the roster bug which for me is almost a non-issue but that does not mean for someone else it is) and when this big patch comes out the game will be even better.

Wrong.

I rather play with the existing warts which has not curtailed my total enjoyment of this game then download a patch that will in essence break my game that I consider....not really broken. I don't play online and I don't have in game freezing issues at all.

E P I C Fail from EA on this patch. A real lack of testing and quality control. No excuses IMO. None.

Such a shame. I hope they address it via live tuner so I can DL what is for me a "roster tendency fix". If not.....so be it. I am still playing this game pre patch 2 and love it.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 09-09-2011 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Typos
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2011, 09:46 AM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 3

Does it affect the CPU also or just the user?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »