Home

is there a way to make EA aware of these issues?

This is a discussion on is there a way to make EA aware of these issues? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2011, 09:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
is there a way to make EA aware of these issues?

issues like formations disappearing, and the no-huddle glitches, etc?

everyone on here seems to me aware of them, but is there any go-between from here to EA?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2011, 11:15 PM   #2
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: is there a way to make EA aware of these issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springville
issues like formations disappearing, and the no-huddle glitches, etc?

everyone on here seems to me aware of them, but is there any go-between from here to EA?
Before the game is released, yes they are all over this forum. They spam the hell out of the place and do a great job pretending to care when in reality their only goal is to dupe all of us into thinking they have truly fixed the game this year only for us to go out and buy the game and have to wait 6 months before it is really even a complete, working game. After release date, they are too busy working on the next game and preparing their propaganda for next year.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:20 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

If you have a Twitter account, start using it to bash EA. Their accounts are @EASports and @EANCAAFootball. Use common hashtags like #NCAAFootballSucks or #NCAAFootballBugs. Get it trending and this may catch on.
Old 09-09-2011, 12:54 AM   #4
Banned

psychicDB's Arena

OVR: 2

I think we need to take it a step farther than complaining on the message board....writing directly to EA president, open letter, posting tons of videos of bugs on their facebook, whatever it takes. Everyone on this board knows the dozens of glaring issues in this game...there has to be a way to bridge the gap between us and the execs lighting up another cigar and laughing their way to the bank.

Last edited by psychicDB; 09-09-2011 at 12:56 AM.
Old 09-09-2011, 12:59 AM   #5
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychicDB
I think we need to take it a step farther than complaining on the message board....writing directly to EA president, open letter, posting tons of videos of bugs on their facebook, whatever it takes. Everyone on this board knows the dozens of glaring issues in this game...there has to be a way to bridge the gap between us and the execs lighting up another cigar and laughing their way to the bank.
The best course of action would probably be to write to Kotaku or any similar gaming site. If they get enough of a response they'll post an article. I'm sure EA doesn't like negative press about their games on websites that have tons of readers daily.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2011, 01:31 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 0

I haven't downloaded the patch yet, wont happen until the morning. But for you guys who are having issues with the no huddle this might help. Delete all custom playbooks from PS3 save data utility, then recreate a new custom playbook.If that doesnt work, try a default playbook. Try this anyone and reply back the results.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:43 AM   #7
Pro

kjjnesb's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
The best course of action would probably be to write to Kotaku or any similar gaming site. If they get enough of a response they'll post an article. I'm sure EA doesn't like negative press about their games on websites that have tons of readers daily.
Yeah I think Kotakus sports guy is Owen Good @owengood is his twitter handle.
Old 09-09-2011, 11:48 AM   #8
Banned

psychicDB's Arena

OVR: 2

Someone with the time and writing ability ought to write them then...there's no reason the frustration with the brokenness of this game should be limited to our community.

On a side note, it doesn't help our case either that the game magazines and review sites all give 12 good reviews and hype the pregame sequences and fluff that looks good on the box but isn't worth a damn when we are staring in disbelief at OD transfer fail messages even after the patch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »