Home

NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 Available Now For 360, Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 Available Now For 360, Post Impressions Here within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2011, 07:50 AM   #65
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: ***NCAA 2012 Title Update #2 available NOW for 360***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEAST26
BTW has anybody tried playing defense against a no-huddle offense? Is the issue the same?
Yes. From what I read, and posted here last night, this No-Huddle glitch affects offense and defense and it also affects Custom Playbooks as well as Team Specific playbooks... meaning you are screwed no matter what you use.

I know I've been extremely hard on EA the past few days because, as I see it, there's no excuse for a game to come out and be completely and totally unplayable for nearly two months while EA tucks their tail between their legs and hides.

But this so-called "patch" is an unmitigated disaster and so far, EA has turned this Summer/early Fall into a colossal failure. How do they spend this much time on something, only to return w/ one of the big feature's from last year - No-Huddle - being broken like this?

Like many, I don't use No-Huddle... but what about at the end of the game when you are down by 26-31 w/ 1:21 on the clock, the ball at your own 12 yard line and no timeouts? Everyone saying it's no big deal needs to realize... it is a big freaking deal. The No-Huddle as it is, was a huge selling point last year... remember??? "Now when you go to No-Huddle you'll have your entire playbook from which to choose your play!"

Now that's broken too. I'm just stunned that a company can be so inept.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2011, 07:51 AM   #66
MVP

OVR: 22

Yea, i'm more a pro style user. Sorry for those air raid teams with like, nothing but shot gun formations.

Also, Denard shoe lace Robinson just broke for 40 yards on me, holy smoke, EA got it right

Also, look

I LOVE that picture, the MLB went up to swat the ball, only for it to go right past over him a little to the left.

Thank goodness!
Old 09-09-2011, 07:52 AM   #67
Rookie

MEAST26's Arena

OVR: 3

Okay just tried out defense, no-huddle issue is the same as offense. Guess I'll have to try to avoid up-tempo squads in dynasty.
Old 09-09-2011, 07:52 AM   #68
Banned

OVR: 32

Wow! this game is playing smooth post patch..I mean really smooth.

I am not seeing the no huddle issues either. I have been testing it for the last 30 minutes.

With that being said. I completely deleted my profile, rosters, and the first patch before installing the second.
Old 09-09-2011, 07:53 AM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 0

HELL YEAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VTECH schedule is fixed i can finally get my VTECH long term dynasty under way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET EM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good job EA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-09-2011, 07:53 AM   #70
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
Yes. From what I read, and posted here last night, this No-Huddle glitch affects offense and defense and it also affects Custom Playbooks as well as Team Specific playbooks... meaning you are screwed no matter what you use.

I know I've been extremely hard on EA the past few days because, as I see it, there's no excuse for a game to come out and be completely and totally unplayable for nearly two months while EA tucks their tail between their legs and hides.

But this so-called "patch" is an unmitigated disaster and so far, EA has turned this Summer/early Fall into a colossal failure. How do they spend this much time on something, only to return w/ one of the big feature's from last year - No-Huddle - being broken like this?

Like many, I don't use No-Huddle... but what about at the end of the game when you are down by 26-31 w/ 1:21 on the clock, the ball at your own 12 yard line and no timeouts? Everyone saying it's no big deal needs to realize... it is a big freaking deal. The No-Huddle as it is, was a huge selling point last year... remember??? "Now when you go to No-Huddle you'll have your entire playbook from which to choose your play!"

Now that's broken too. I'm just stunned that a company can be so inept.
Down 26-31 with 1:21 left on the clock at my own 12? Then choose a different formation and run a play, it isn't that hard. I have 9 different plays to choose from every formation. Strong, pro, shot gun, goal line, all that. It's not a big deal.
Old 09-09-2011, 07:53 AM   #71
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Probably should have did this in HD....sorry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2011, 07:56 AM   #72
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1

Probably should have did this in HD....sorry
In the first video, you forgot to mention that it changes in ace as well. You just said goal line and hail marry

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »