Home

Purchase EA online pass AGAIN?

This is a discussion on Purchase EA online pass AGAIN? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2011, 04:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Purchase EA online pass AGAIN?

well i turned on ncaa 12 after about a couple weeks' hiatus. the game is telling me i need to enter an online pass code AGAIN, even though i already did the first day i bought the game. Has anyone else had this problem? I started the two day trial because i didnt feel like talking to EA but now that its up i guess i have to give them a call. I just hope they don't ask for a receipt for a game i bought over two months ago. Any help would be appreciated
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2011, 04:49 PM   #2
All Star

BGarrett7's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Purchase EA online pass AGAIN?

PS3 or 360?

If PS3, you can go into the PlayStation Store, go to your downloads, and just re-download the Online Pass.
Old 09-09-2011, 05:15 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

360, sorry. i tried looking for it on the marketplace but couldn't find it. also this has nothing to do with the patch because this happened a couple days ago. oddly enough, i did have to download and update when i turned it on and i lost all my data too.
Old 09-09-2011, 05:17 PM   #4
All Star

BGarrett7's Arena

OVR: 16

From the EA Online Pass website:

What happens if my console dies or is lost or stolen?
If you have already redeemed the code from your game manual or purchased Online Pass access, you will be able to access online features from any console using the same Xbox 360 gamertag or PlayStation 3 persona. You may need to go to the ‘my downloaded content’ section in Xbox LIVE Marketplace or PSN Store to re-download your EA SPORTS Online Pass.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »