Home

Psychic DB's seem fine, but....

This is a discussion on Psychic DB's seem fine, but.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2011, 12:54 PM   #9
Rookie

jolson88's Arena

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc314
the reason linebackers are intercepting you guys all the time and you bitch about it on here is because your always throwing bullet passes.....USE....LEFT....TRIGGER, i dont know HOW many times ive said that, ive even made a thread telling people to do so, you will get intercepted when you you should have used the left trigger
Sorry to be dense, but what does left trigger do? I couldn't find it in the manual.
Old 09-10-2011, 01:48 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Psychic DB's seem fine, but....

Quote:
the reason linebackers are intercepting you guys all the time and you bitch about it on here is because your always throwing bullet passes.....USE....LEFT....TRIGGER, i dont know HOW many times ive said that, ive even made a thread telling people to do so, you will get intercepted when you you should have used the left trigger
What does left trig even do? And even if it does work, if I throw a bullet 20 yards downfield it should get over a lb 5-10 yards off the line.
Old 09-10-2011, 01:49 PM   #11
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolson88
Sorry to be dense, but what does left trigger do? I couldn't find it in the manual.
I keep seeing people mention it so I finally tried it and unless I'm crazy, it makes a huge difference. It basically gives you much more of a touch pass. Not a lob, but just a bit more lift to the ball and I've been able to use it to throw over coverage several times.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2011, 01:54 PM   #12
MVP

BlastX21's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm not having a problem with the DB's or LB's thankfully. I'm still bothered by the psychic CPU playcalling though. Can't call a run play in any formation, even 5 wide, without the CPU going 4-3 or having 6 guys in the box.
Old 09-10-2011, 02:09 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

Ya know, people keep saying how the left trigger helps with the passing, but I think it's funny that Ben Haumiller told everybody that the left trigger, in fact does nothing. I've yet to use it, but I wonder if even EA doesn't know what the controls do and that's why they can't tell us...
Old 09-10-2011, 03:43 PM   #14
Rookie

Shankssta's Arena

I still can't complete a post route that is not to a slot WR or TE.
Old 09-10-2011, 06:45 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolson88
lets say u have a WR who is running a a 10 yard in route, you would think that the pass would be able to go OVER the LB's but it wont because soooo many people MASH on the button when they chose a receiver to pass to which causes a bullet pass that is going right at the LB's head, what LT does is give the ball a little loft, go to practice mode and you will start to figure out when you need to use LT, sometimes i still throw picks and kick myself in *** because i KNEW i should have used LT, this is especially useful when you WR beats the CB one on one
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2011, 10:00 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
lets say u have a WR who is running a a 10 yard in route, you would think that the pass would be able to go OVER the LB's but it wont because soooo many people MASH on the button when they chose a receiver to pass to which causes a bullet pass that is going right at the LB's head, what LT does is give the ball a little loft, go to practice mode and you will start to figure out when you need to use LT, sometimes i still throw picks and kick myself in *** because i KNEW i should have used LT, this is especially useful when you WR beats the CB one on one
It doesn't do anything???

I really don't get it???

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »