Home

Transfer Failed bug...what's the latest?

This is a discussion on Transfer Failed bug...what's the latest? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2011, 02:28 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Transfer Failed bug...what's the latest?

We have the exact same scenario as as packbacker96 and lbianc1 in our online dynasty.

At the conclusion of each bowl game, we get the transfer failed error. But when you log back into dynasty it shows you as ready, shows the correct score, but there are no stats for the game and when you look at your schedule there is no result listed.

Thereafter, when you advance, it simulates and changes the bowl result.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2011, 02:29 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1

PM also sent.

Transfer failed is driving me nuts as we're also stuck on bowl week. Complete game breaker for everyone in our OD, as that's all we play.
Old 09-12-2011, 02:35 PM   #27
Rookie

I'd like to also add/clarify that our OD situation is as Donkus's is in the sense that you can read no stats for the games, nor does the result appear in the schedule.
Additionally, a story is not posted for the games.

The only thing that posts are the scores for the games on the tab that shows all OD users, their current week opponent, and a result if the game has been played. This is the tab that has the green lights if the user is ready.
Old 09-12-2011, 03:07 PM   #28
Rookie

lbianc1 and Donkus,

When did you most recently get this? I got the same result in other OD's previously, but over this past weekend I played two bowl games and not even the score was reported. Same error notification at the same time, but now no score reported. Two weeks ago, I got the same error, score was reported and ready to advance was green lit. Just wondering if your experience was from prior to this weekend and something has changed? They said they fixed the problem a week ago, which obviously is did not happen. I wonder if what they did changed it to now the score doesn't report at all?
Old 09-12-2011, 03:14 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 3

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/li....page#16764318

So, I've advanced my OD to Preseason and everyone can get in but myself. This is a MAJOR problem as I am the commissioner of the league.

Every time I start loading up the Online Dynasty, it gets to loading Custom Schedules and disconnects me from EA Servers...I hit reconnect, get a transfer failed message and am kicked out of Online Dynasty. I'm using the Big 12 and we added 4 teams into it to make it a super conference, that's the only change.

We are in year 3 of our dynasty and I would really like to know if this is correctable or if we have to start completely over.

ONLINE DYNASTY NAME: chiknandwafflesOD1
Commisioner: chiknandwaffles

NOTE: We first received transfer fails during the bowl week and our results were simmed over after playing.

Last edited by fordblues; 09-12-2011 at 03:17 PM.
Old 09-12-2011, 03:18 PM   #30
Rookie

Hopefully this gets fixed, asap

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/imex99
Old 09-12-2011, 03:46 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packbacker96
lbianc1 and Donkus,

When did you most recently get this? I got the same result in other OD's previously, but over this past weekend I played two bowl games and not even the score was reported. Same error notification at the same time, but now no score reported. Two weeks ago, I got the same error, score was reported and ready to advance was green lit. Just wondering if your experience was from prior to this weekend and something has changed? They said they fixed the problem a week ago, which obviously is did not happen. I wonder if what they did changed it to now the score doesn't report at all?
Packbacker96,

I received the message three weeks ago and haven't turned the game on since.

Per request from Dewiel, I'm going to try and advance again tonight when I get home.

Now, after reading your post as well as fordblues, I'm afraid to even turn the game on as it might get worse and kick me out of my own OD!

I'm going to try it though, there is nothing to lose as the game is not playable at this point for us anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2011, 03:48 PM   #32
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewiel
Hey Guys,

We are still working on the transfer failed issues. Can one of you guys who are experiencing this issue during bowl games send me a PM if you're on now? Would like to collect some additional information, but only if you're experiencing the transfer failure issue during Bowl Games. Thanks in advance.

Thank you for responding on the issue, it tells us fans that you guys are at least looking into it and we appreciate that.

I know the bowl issue thing is huge, but I'm getting this throughout my dynasty. I have not experienced this during the bowl games but in my current league I should be 5-2, but the computer has me at 3-4 because of the failed transfer issue and it changing my results. I hope this is being resolved and focused on just as much as the bowl game issue.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »