Home

Transfer Failed bug...what's the latest?

This is a discussion on Transfer Failed bug...what's the latest? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2011, 06:24 PM   #65
Rookie

Hunsy34's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Transfer Failed bug...what's the latest?

I am in year 1 but I was getting the transfer error at my bowl game. Was able to get by the bowl season and I am in week 4 of offseason recruiting. Will sim year 2 til the bowl and see what happens. Would be better if someone was deeper in the years and try to get through bowl and offseason.

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/9.../_online.html#
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2011, 06:32 PM   #66
Banned

OVR: 1

For the record it let me post the results to my bowl game. First time in the last 8 bowl games Ive played where it let me post the results. Wow, I really hope this is fixed
Old 09-12-2011, 06:42 PM   #67
Rookie

Yep, played through a 4th time, it's working for me as far as posting bowl results. Curious to see someone make it through to and through the offseason.
Old 09-12-2011, 06:46 PM   #68
EA Game Changer

gschwendt's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanNomads
Im testing this out as well. I am almost to my bowl week. I am just simming. Question tho, did anyone get a tuner update? I downloaded the one the other day but I just prompted to download another but I accidentally declined it. I dont know how to make it prompt me again tho haha. I tried turning it off and back on but that didnt work
I don't believe that's a tuner pack notice... I imagine what you "declined" was actually a notice telling you the ESPNU game of the week lobby is matching up Louisville and Kentucky this week.
Old 09-12-2011, 06:49 PM   #69
Banned

I just got thru an entire off season scotch free. I didnt go week to week but I simmed the entire thing at once and it worked fine. Im in an OD and we are stuck at Week 1 of recruiting, I called the Commish he is getting on and trying to advance it now
Old 09-12-2011, 06:49 PM   #70
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gschwendt
I don't believe that's a tuner pack notice... I imagine what you "declined" was actually a notice telling you the ESPNU game of the week lobby is matching up Louisville and Kentucky this week.
Nah, I saw what you are talking about. It came up and said my tuner was out of date
Old 09-12-2011, 06:53 PM   #71
Banned

OVR: 0
I just had a guy super sim his bowl game and his score uploaded correctly.

Then I tried to throw his results out and got transfer failed. But oh well it uploaded that is all that's matters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2011, 07:04 PM   #72
EA Game Changer

gschwendt's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanNomads
Nah, I saw what you are talking about. It came up and said my tuner was out of date
Then in that case, anytime you try to enter an online lobby, it will prompt you to download it and certainly if you try to play an online game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »