Home

No Time to Persuade Players to Stay?

This is a discussion on No Time to Persuade Players to Stay? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2011, 12:13 AM   #1
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7
No Time to Persuade Players to Stay?

So we're into the "Players Leaving" Week in our OD. I have two players I'd like to persuade to stay (one transfer and one going pro).

When I click on them it says "You have 0 time left to persuade players to stay. You'll get more next year".

But I didn't use any and have all recruiting assistance OFF.

I'm the OC though, so does that mean I don't get to do it? Did the CPU head coach already do this for me? Seems odd since he let me handle all his recruiting for the year on both sides of the ball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2011, 05:54 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: No Time to Persuade Players to Stay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Sponge
So we're into the "Players Leaving" Week in our OD. I have two players I'd like to persuade to stay (one transfer and one going pro).

When I click on them it says "You have 0 time left to persuade players to stay. You'll get more next year".

But I didn't use any and have all recruiting assistance OFF.

I'm the OC though, so does that mean I don't get to do it? Did the CPU head coach already do this for me? Seems odd since he let me handle all his recruiting for the year on both sides of the ball.
Never saw this... only thing I can think is did you sign 25 guys in-season and now it's not giving you any recruiting minutes for the offseason?
Old 09-12-2011, 11:33 AM   #3
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: No Time to Persuade Players to Stay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbh24
Never saw this... only thing I can think is did you sign 25 guys in-season and now it's not giving you any recruiting minutes for the offseason?
I still have 18 scholarships left. And the online dynasty page says I have 10 hours. It may not matter any more as I started getting the awesome "Transfer Failed" message every time I go to load my online dynasty now.

As a software developer I can unequivocally state that this kind of stuff is inexcusable and class action worthy. For those of us who buy this game for the online dynasty portion, it is useless.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »