Home

A Letter to EA and to all the community sites

This is a discussion on A Letter to EA and to all the community sites within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2011, 08:16 PM   #33
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: A Letter to EA and to all the community sites

If you guys want to keep this thread open, keep it clean. No bashing devs and keep the criticism constructive.
Old 09-14-2011, 08:19 PM   #34
Rookie

ebarws6's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by 31
If you guys want to keep this thread open, keep it clean. No bashing devs and keep the criticism constructive.
Is this a response to previous replies or just a general warning?

I hope this thread stays civil.
Old 09-14-2011, 08:19 PM   #35
Pro

rhombic21's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewiel
The team is working on it. we are ware of the "No huddle" issue and we've been working on the transfer failure issues as well. Some users are now haivcng success advancing when they were previously stuck in Bowl Week. We're going to continue at this and I'll update you guys when I have more information to share.
Also, we are glad that the team is "aware" of problems that most of us found within 30 minutes of playing the game. If only you had figured out a way to be "aware" of it sometime during the 2 months that you were (supposedly) working on the patch, then we wouldn't be in this mess.

Last edited by rhombic21; 09-14-2011 at 08:29 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2011, 08:25 PM   #36
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty
What does the exclusivity have to do with the quality of the game? If EA actually made a game that worked as advertised, nobody would care that they had exclusive rights.

People are pissed about exclusive rights because they're lied to and sold features that don't work, and for all intents and purposes one of the big sources of the pure laziness we see is because EA is the only show in town.

Everything goes back to the game being trash.
I agree. The game being exclusive is a terrible argument. since other football games have been made this gen (all pro, backbreaker and the black league college football game) and all terrible.
Old 09-14-2011, 08:27 PM   #37
MVP

grismosw's Arena

OVR: 15

Nobody has mentioned the fact that coaching progression is not fixed, in fact it appears to be the same as it was prior to the tuner that was supposed to fix it.

At some point BBB complaints have to be considered by us, the consumer.
Old 09-14-2011, 08:34 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 7

Where can I sign? Very well-written...I also agree with the people who have suggested not buying the game to not deal with the aggravation. I'll be that guy next year when it comes out unless something DRASTIC happens.
Old 09-14-2011, 08:35 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by grismosw
Nobody has mentioned the fact that coaching progression is not fixed, in fact it appears to be the same as it was prior to the tuner that was supposed to fix it.

At some point BBB complaints have to be considered by us, the consumer.
I actually submitted a BBB complaint and received a call from EA. Got to voice my concerns to a very nice rep. In the end, they sent me another copy of NCAA sealed so I could return it...what did I do? purchased madden with it, and have yet to unwrap it....because these games are so very disappointing.

It really is a shame. I have been a loyal fan since the beginning, and now instead of purchasing something which I look forward to for stress relief and some peace and quiet I get a coaster for my beverage.

I know I won't be a release day purchaser any more...looking forward to NBA 2K12 , sadly turning the page on football before I wanted to.
Old 09-14-2011, 08:42 PM   #40
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebarws6
Is this a response to previous replies or just a general warning?

I hope this thread stays civil.
General warning.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »