Home

Freezing when calling an audible?

This is a discussion on Freezing when calling an audible? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2011, 07:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Freezing when calling an audible?

I haven't been on here in a while so I'm not sure if this came in the patch or what, but this is just ridiculous. I have been trying to be one of those guys that gives EA slack and is patient but this is pathetic. Since last night I have not been able to finish a game, I tried that game SEVEN times. I audible and the screen freezes. Note, not the xbox (i can still dashboard, etc.). It's pathetic, and I'm not going to just not audible. Has anyone else noticed this? Its getting beyond ridiculous!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2011, 07:54 PM   #2
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Freezing when calling an audible?

Yes, it's your custom playbook. POS.
Old 09-14-2011, 09:55 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Ok, not to sound annoying or anything, but are you calling the glitch a POS, or me? Not really sure with how it was worded
Old 09-14-2011, 09:58 PM   #4
MVP

nova91's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by geetarguy
Ok, not to sound annoying or anything, but are you calling the glitch a POS, or me? Not really sure with how it was worded
He's calling your CPB a POS, which they all turn into after the patch.
Old 09-14-2011, 11:13 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

I haven't had the glitch for the playbook thing because I just desided all the trouble wasn't worth it and deleted it along time ago before the patch ever came out. I have been freezing up even after tha patch after plays for a good 30 seconds to a minute. It happens at least once or twice a game. I will throw a pass for a first down the announcer will talk for a second then abruptly stop and everything freeze and the announer begins where he left off and it unfreezes it gets realy annoying specialy when late in the game and it throws me off. Sometimes though it will freeze and to unfreese I have to turn the ps3 off by the switch in the back because even the ps button dosen;t work.

Last edited by truffleshuffle; 09-14-2011 at 11:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »