Home

Some OD Issues / Questions

This is a discussion on Some OD Issues / Questions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2011, 11:26 PM   #1
Go Pack Go!!

NateDogPack12's Arena

OVR: 0
Some OD Issues / Questions

Despite all the negativity streaming from the forum, my brother and I decided to jump into an online dynasty. We quit after an hour and a half this evening because of some issues. We were using 2 TB schools, I was commish, and we play on XBOX 360.

(1) There appeared to be no way my brother could edit his schedule and unlike before the 2nd patch, I could not set the schedule for both teams. I was only able to set the schedule for my own school.

(2) While he had the option to redshirt / adjust his depth chart, these changes didn't stick once we advanced to the regular season. None of his players appeared to be redshirted.

(3) Although his TB squad displayed properly and the logos looked perfect in menu, once he started a game, the default EA SPORTS logo appeared on his helmets where his school logo should have been. Very weird.

(4)Before the patch, promises about rivals and stipulations regarding rivals on coaching contracts were broken for teambuilder schools. Has that been fixed in Patch#2?

Overall, like so many of you I am frustrated. Thinking very hard about trading this game in and not buying anything else from EA Sports.

Thanks in advance for your time / comments / answers to questions / feedback.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »