Home

Hit while throwing

This is a discussion on Hit while throwing within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2011, 09:53 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Hit while throwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by waytofailself
Am I crazy? Or isn't college football like the NFL where if your arm is going forward while you are hit it is NOT a fumble?

This has happened at least 10 times during my time playing this but I think I've had enough. I finally challenged it today and the announcers seemed confused as to what I was even challenging.

By the way, the QB's arm was clearly going forward...by a lot.
The exact same thing happened to me the other day. I immediately challenged it, but they did not overturn it. I almost restarted the game because, but I was already winning and went on to win anyway. I think it must be broken in this years game.
Old 09-20-2011, 11:45 AM   #10
MVP

nova91's Arena

OVR: 14

I've got a video where the QB is hit while throwing, he tucks the ball in like he's running but somehow the ball gets launched 60 yards down the field to a WR and it almost got caught for a TD.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:57 PM   #11
Rookie

theduke81's Arena

OVR: 0

i pretty much hate this. i was just playing and i think i got sacked 10xs. i was playing GOTW mia vs ksu and jacory harris was terrible so i but in the backup. he was faster and just as accurate. sack sack sack all while attempting to throw. everyone on here mush have the tebow/leftwich over hand wind up and release. not only is this terrible but the qb i put in had 89 spd, so after SO many sacks i would try to scramble, with out success. the DE caught me easily, which is great cuz they were being blocked and i had space when i committed to run. any way bottom line hate the slow releases!
HORNETS....THE HIVE
GEAUX 4 THE GOLD!!!

Last edited by theduke81; 09-20-2011 at 10:02 PM. Reason: CONTINUATION....HIT ENT ON ACCIDENT
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2011, 11:31 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie
This is one of the most frustrating things in this year's game, in my opinion. I can understand if I'm trying to throw across my body or something, but it seems like if I take a drop more than 5 steps, I'm sacked once I try to step into a pass.
I agree. It should NOT take my QB and I'm going to exaggerate here 5 seconds to pass the ball when the LB or DE or whatever is 5 yards away only to get sacked becasue the throwing animation to ****ing slow. Apologize for the language.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »