Home

The last and final resort to improve the game for next year

This is a discussion on The last and final resort to improve the game for next year within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2011, 06:28 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: The last and final resort to improve the game for next year

First of all , im no cheeser or glitche. but i know how to do it and know how to identify it when its done to me. the reason why i want ti pass out the glitches and cheats to everyone is that so u would actually know when some one is using these tactics amd to fight fire with fire. By the way , i can play this game . I played football in highschool , college and coached. i have probably every offensive and defensive formation memorized because football is my job. Im just sick of EA putting out poor quality games for us serious football enthusiast year and year out. My best buddy just sold his game on craiglist, and when we play we online vs one another we have **** real simulated games, with no cheesiness. At times during games we run 20 to 30 different formations. Real football. When i play chumps online, all i see is the same three plays online. I end up picking them off everytime and score. After that they either quit or disconnect glitch me. last year the DC glitch was patched , now for this years game its even worst then previous years because they are now multiple ways that you can do it. So i figure that if everyone knows how to glitch. BOOM Armegeddonn!!!!!
Old 09-18-2011, 08:05 AM   #18
Pro

Pielet's Arena

OVR: 12
Why not just tell it now? I'd want this fixed in the patch you want.
Old 09-18-2011, 08:43 AM   #19
Banned

i will post a yahoo group after then end of october with every conceivable glitch and cheat on this game, from plays to button/joystick configurations etc. if there 's no patch done before then to address these issues. No spam, no cost..nunn of that BS cuz i dont want your money or any gimmick scheme to make money like these other greedy opportunists on line. ALL I WANT IS A GREAT GAME TO PLAY!!!!!!
Old 09-18-2011, 04:30 PM   #20
All Star

BGarrett7's Arena

OVR: 16
Yahoo groups? What is this, 1998?
Old 09-18-2011, 11:48 PM   #21
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

I love every time tmack post something. Dude none of use can play true football when we are playing a video game. I don't care what you know or what you do it is a video game. The game is made by people who know very little about football. So why are you surprised that people run the same 3 plays all the time? Why are you so upset that they use glitches to win games? I can't say this enough, It Is A Video Game!!! I would think a guy who claims to have played and coached would know that. I'm a coach as well and I knew that back in 1998 when I first played the game and was still in high school. I know if I play online then there is a good chance I will play someone who feels the need to cheat to win. So I stay away from online play. I'm not real sure how this is the last and final resort to improve the game? I would say improve the gameplay and make the game work properly out of the box is more important then correcting ways people can cheat in online play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2011, 08:01 AM   #22
Banned

yeas a yahoo group with the a pdf file attached with all the glitches and cheats, plus i will have a facebook group for all your post 1998 people......A..H...
Old 09-19-2011, 08:07 AM   #23
Banned

And to your point jbrew, why play a game with the potential of unfair play. How much since does that make. You just answered my question why every one should be able to cheese and cheat or at least have the know how to do so with that response. just for that , im bumping it down a week. Ive already have 100's of request on ps3 community unless these problems are addressed ASAP. These glitches will go viral unless something is done.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »