Home

Post Patch #2: How many people have traded NCAA 12 in?

This is a discussion on Post Patch #2: How many people have traded NCAA 12 in? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Traded NCAA 12 in yet?
Yup. Sayonara. 81 33.06%
Nope. Trust in Patch #3! 164 66.94%
Voters: 245. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-19-2011, 02:04 PM   #73
Rookie

Papa Bear/fsulw's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Post Patch #2: How many people have traded NCAA 12 in?

I am going to sim a couple more seasons so I can get more draft classes for Madden and it is gone. I am tired of the problems and the recruiting puts me to sleep.
Old 09-19-2011, 06:45 PM   #74
Pro

EvanRG's Arena

OVR: 17

I've played more of the PES demo the past 3 days than NCAA in three months of having the game, which is sad really. I'll hold onto it though because I'm sure I'll get the itch sometime in the future.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:53 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 4

never had any freezing issues until today... my brother and I tried to play our national championship game in our online dynasty like 5 times today. every time it would freeze the first time he attempted a kick. if he was kicking off to start the game, it would freeze before he could kick. If he received to start the game, and I stopped him, it would freeze on his punt attempt... very strange and discouraging.

we might just sim the game because its still fun to play with these teams we built, and we dont want to just trash it. but wtf EA... this is ridiculous
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2011, 10:45 PM   #76
Rookie

I have only kept it to sim some seasons to get a few players imported over into madden. Once I have done it a few times I am going to be letting it go. I have preorderd Oblivion skyrim and Will be trading it for that. I am actualy keeping madden for a change or at least for now seeing as I am having alot more fun playing a game that seems to work at least alot better than ncaa this year unlike the last years madden.
Old 09-20-2011, 02:06 AM   #77
Rookie

Done with this game, and possibly the whole series. Until EA can hire a legitimate beta testing crew and not make the consumer do it, I'm done.

There is no chance in heck I'm buying 13. We can all expect physic DB's and mega men linebackers so what's the point.
Old 09-20-2011, 12:14 PM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz0921
Done with this game, and possibly the whole series. Until EA can hire a legitimate beta testing crew and not make the consumer do it, I'm done.

There is no chance in heck I'm buying 13. We can all expect physic DB's and mega men linebackers so what's the point.
This...EA has lost my business for good. I was happy to sell it and get $30 back for my troubles. It's unbelievable how many issues haven't been corrected over the years.
Old 09-20-2011, 12:47 PM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 1
Unhappy Re: Post Patch #2: How many people have traded NCAA 12 in?

I like many others plan on holding on to it for awhile but have been spending more time with Madden vice NCAA (90-10%) when it actually was vice versa. I always bought it to play with my fellow sports buddies yearly but since this disappointing patch update, I might do as many others, play a couple of seasons for draft picks in Madden then selve it.

Is there any word on the no-huddle issue? Been beaming through threads to see if there was word passed down besides waiting on the patchworks.
Old 09-20-2011, 03:00 PM   #80
Banned

OVR: 2

i did....it aint like they can patch in a better atmosphere...or new prentation...new commentators...1st down markers...etc! madden looks soo much better than this game...its crazy to even think about

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »