Home

Bowl games in online dynasties

This is a discussion on Bowl games in online dynasties within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2011, 06:50 AM   #1
Rookie

Buster6's Arena

OVR: 1
Icon13 Bowl games in online dynasties

Are they savings now? Obviously they weren't after the first patch, just curious if they are now after patch 2. TIA.

Thanks again for this great game EA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2011, 09:26 AM   #2
Rookie

sniperscout75's Arena

Re: Bowl games in online dynasties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster6
Are they savings now? Obviously they weren't after the first patch, just curious if they are now after patch 2. TIA.

Thanks again for this great game EA
I am in 2 OD's with one being in year 3 post patch 2 with no troubles (knocks on wood) and the other being in year 2 with no troubles (knocks on wood again). Our bowl season has gone just as smooth as the regular season. I still see posts on here of people still having trouble but as of yet post patch 2 mine are ok.
Old 09-19-2011, 01:33 PM   #3
Rookie

Buster6's Arena

Re: Bowl games in online dynasties

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperscout75
I am in 2 OD's with one being in year 3 post patch 2 with no troubles (knocks on wood) and the other being in year 2 with no troubles (knocks on wood again). Our bowl season has gone just as smooth as the regular season. I still see posts on here of people still having trouble but as of yet post patch 2 mine are ok.
Thanks. Appreciate it. Hopefully our works, but I'm not going to hold my breath.
Old 09-19-2011, 03:27 PM   #4
Rookie

bonafied0034's Arena

OVR: 6
We just finished bowl week a few days ago and no one mentioned any transfer failed messages. It seems like EA's server side fix has worked for some ODs and not others. Here's hoping yours works

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »