Home

NCAA Football 12: Title Update #2 Thoughts

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12: Title Update #2 Thoughts within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2011, 06:40 AM   #57
Pro

rsump112's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Football 12: Title Update #2 Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
ah. So this thread pretty much turned into every other thread in this forum. Cool.
Considering the problems caused by this patch haven't been corrected why would you expect anything different?

I've been here for years and find it disturbing that this "article" would be placed on OS's front page.
Old 09-21-2011, 07:43 PM   #58
Banned

OVR: 0
Traded my copy in for a down payment toward 2k12. EA has had enough time to prove they can make a good college or NFL game. They cannot. I refuse to purchase any beta football games from them . I would not pay $10 for Madden
Old 09-22-2011, 11:29 AM   #59
Rookie

I'm curious what this means for the profit margin of this game and future NCAA titles! Here and on the EA update blog dozens of people are saying they've traded in the game, and almost unanimously it seems no one would reccomend this game to their friends without several caveats. Yet, EA claims sales were up the first two weeks. So, did more people than ever trade in the game? Do retailers ever give out those stats? Are we looking at a downward trend for NCAA's popularity due to hemoraging bug craziness?
Old 09-25-2011, 11:50 AM   #60
Rookie

Re: NCAA Football 12: Title Update #2 Thoughts

Like a lot of people I would trade this years game in if I had another college football game available but no such option exists. It is either a buggy, glitchy sub par game from a company that clearly does not care about quality like they should or.....no college football game at all.

Maybe the author of this article could just tell me how to download the patch he got instead of the one the rest of us are stuck with. He claims it works well for him.
Old 10-11-2011, 06:29 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 1
How do u download the patch....? cause i dnt think i got it.......like for instance in my OD when i edit another teams player like their dress etc but not their ratings and then i exit the OD and return to it....its back back to default....bottomline when editing another team player none of my changes will stay on that player once i exit and come back into the dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »