Home

Custom Sounds glitch - broken following patch?

This is a discussion on Custom Sounds glitch - broken following patch? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2011, 12:36 AM   #1
Rookie

Ge1dertron's Arena

OVR: 1
Custom Sounds glitch - broken following patch?

Since the second patch I haven't been able to play with my custom stadium sounds beyond the first drive of the game. I'm playing the ps3 version of the game.

Anyone else going through this? Is there a workaround? Custom stadium sounds add significant value to the game and the overall experience. Playing the game without them is...well...stale.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2011, 01:31 PM   #2
MVP

MatrixTN's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Custom Sounds glitch - broken following patch?

I can't access over half of mine (midway through Ms). And those set for ALL teams are only playing for my Dynasty team.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:40 PM   #3
Rookie

spartyb41's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ge1dertron
Since the second patch I haven't been able to play with my custom stadium sounds beyond the first drive of the game. I'm playing the ps3 version of the game.

Anyone else going through this? Is there a workaround? Custom stadium sounds add significant value to the game and the overall experience. Playing the game without them is...well...stale.
Same here, I get the pregame entrance sounds and first drive sounds then nothing after that. Has anyone experienced anything different?

Thanks.
Old 09-21-2011, 12:09 AM   #4
Rookie

sniperscout75's Arena

Im not exactly experiencing what you all are however I believe that I do have a custom sound problem that wasnt there before patch 2. Its that all of my custom entrance music is very "stuttery and jumpy". Ive tried reinstalling the mp3 files and no luck getting them to sound better. This was definately not there pre patch 2 so im not sure what else to do.
Old 09-21-2011, 12:34 AM   #5
Rookie

Ge1dertron's Arena

Just a damn shame how badly they've screwed up this game. This is the first year I haven't been excited to play NCAA. When you consider how much money they make off these games, it is really inexcusable to put out product like this. We are all paying beta testers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2011, 02:52 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 7

Custom sounds didn't work out of the box the way it was advertised. No 200 playlist slots for XBOX360, freezing when previewing sounds ... I gave up on it a month ago, never used Team Builder because it's always a hassle to load correctly and I've come nowhere near messing with dynasty mode. EA Sports NCAA 12, if it's in the game, it's probably broke.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:01 PM   #7
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

OVR: 8

I honestly haven't experienced any of these issues. This is one of the few features that have been on the money for me. My only issue with sounds is that at 200 slots, they are very limited.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:04 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just more problems on top of more problems. I finily just had enough of it and retruned mine. I have to say this it the first year I have ever returned Ncaa before the new one was about to come out. I was so ready for a new ncaa game but it never realy got off the ground for me with all the problems and then with more problems from patch 2. It just got to the point it was just not worth it anymore. I have had the game since the relese and have been barly able to play anything on it with out a tone of issues.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »