Home

NCAA Football 12 Update From EA SPORTS

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Update From EA SPORTS within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2011, 02:02 PM   #49
EA SPORTS Community Mgr.

Dewiel's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NCAA Football 12 Update From EA SPORTS

I've seen several posts asking about title update #3 so I wanted to give some more clarification. We wanted to get the "No Huddle" fix out there as quickly as possible, so Title Update #3 only addresses the "No Huddle" issue. We are still collecting feedback and looking into other issues. I'll keep you guys posted.
Old 09-21-2011, 02:05 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 7
I hate the freezing in different points in the game.. especially message of the day.. also when will the updated uniforms be available.. imma terps fan and i want the pride uni's except the time that i thought i was going blind i kinda like them now..lol
Old 09-21-2011, 02:10 PM   #51
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewiel
I've seen several posts asking about title update #3 so I wanted to give some more clarification. We wanted to get the "No Huddle" fix out there as quickly as possible, so Title Update #3 only addresses the "No Huddle" issue. We are still collecting feedback and looking into other issues. I'll keep you guys posted.
Thanks Dewiel!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2011, 02:16 PM   #52
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by wEEman33
Too little, too late.

It's almost 3 months after NCAA 12's release and the game's best mode, Online Dynasty, remains unplayable due to the "Transfer Failed" error.

A glitch of this magnitude should have been caught in QA testing or fixed within the first few weeks of release, not 3 months later.
I agree with this setiment whole-heartedly, and in this case I think it is fair criticism of EA & NCAA '12. Many of us will be on to other games (fifa, nba 2k, battlefield, gears,etc.) by the time "Update #3!" comes out. Ncaa 12 was released as an unfinished product! The only way consumers can fight back is with their wallet. Lesson learned for me.
Old 09-21-2011, 02:32 PM   #53
Banned

OVR: 2
this is way toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo LATE!!! EA! com'n!!! just focus on next year and try to make a better game! fix the presentation..its so out of date! Dewiel...please relay this message! fix the presentation..camera angles...etc...along with gameplay
Old 09-21-2011, 02:34 PM   #54
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjsmitty34
I was wondering if they were going to fix the Depth Chart Problem.

Where it puts in the Overall best player, not the best player at that position.

Please EA, can you help a brother out.
This has been a problem for ages!!! Last gen I used to take the time to fix the depth charts myself with named rosters. Div II teams as well.
Old 09-21-2011, 02:36 PM   #55
Rookie

lhinds7's Arena

OVR: 0

Agree with the "too little, too late" statement. At this point they should just release a statement saying we screwed up. Don't know if EA would be willing to do much else. A new gameplay engine is in need for 2013 and on. Start over from a blank slate.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2011, 02:45 PM   #56
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandchampbaby117
this is way toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo LATE!!! EA! com'n!!! just focus on next year and try to make a better game! fix the presentation..its so out of date! Dewiel...please relay this message! fix the presentation..camera angles...etc...along with gameplay
I guess what you guys don't understand is by fixing the issues now, they are fixing issues with next years game because they reuse the same code.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »