Home

how many teambuilder teams can you control??

This is a discussion on how many teambuilder teams can you control?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2011, 02:58 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
how many teambuilder teams can you control??

i've played with 2 TB teams every year and now i cant figure out how to do it for an offline dynasty. last year where you picked your team there was an option for multiple teams and now it just makes you sign your coaching contract for one team and off you are in your new one team dynasty. what am i doing wrong??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2011, 01:29 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: how many teambuilder teams can you control??

go to coach central in dynasty mode and select coach info, on the xbox360 use the rb button to create new coach...not sure which button it is for ps3 but it'll tell ya at the bottom of that page i'm sure
Old 09-22-2011, 03:52 PM   #3
Rookie

thanks i figured it out after digging through older posts. that is definitely not easy to do without guidance. how woud anyone know how to do this? how about just a question upon starting a dynasty about how many teams you want to control?
Old 09-22-2011, 08:33 PM   #4
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

yea i always play as 12 teambuilder teams but this year i couldnt figure it out either until someone on here helped me. Its the same thing if you want to do a multiple team dynasty. Whats stupid though is you have to create a new coach so the prestige the coach had gets reset. So lets say you want to be Notre Dame and Alabama in a dynasty, you choose Notre Dame as your first team and sign the contract. Then you create a new coach for Saban and even if you recreate Saban the prestige resets to D. Pretty stupid IMO.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »