Home

NCAA Football 12 Title Update #3 Sent to Microsoft and Sony

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Title Update #3 Sent to Microsoft and Sony within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2011, 03:59 PM   #49
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NCAA Football 12 Title Update #3 Sent to Microsoft and Sony

I thought I was in the NCAA Football forum, guess I clicked NBA on accident. My bad.
Old 09-27-2011, 04:43 PM   #50
Rookie

HokieTokie's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
I'll count myself as lucky, but me and five buddies are 3 years into an Online Dynasty and having a blast. So far the furthest any of us has made it was year one for me making the Sugerbowl after winning the Big East with a lackluster 8-4 record.

I know it isn't perfect, but for those of us who have managed to work either through or around the bugs, it is a blast.

Have you ever checked your player's tendencies post season vs preseason. They're not the same as when you recruited them. A HUGE GAMEBREAKING issue. I'd be willing to bet that's why everyone in your dynasty has such a bad record. By yr 3-4. All the new recruits with jacked up tendencies are your starters and not playing to their ratings.
Old 09-27-2011, 05:05 PM   #51
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieTokie
Have you ever checked your player's tendencies post season vs preseason. They're not the same as when you recruited them. A HUGE GAMEBREAKING issue. I'd be willing to bet that's why everyone in your dynasty has such a bad record. By yr 3-4. All the new recruits with jacked up tendencies are your starters and not playing to their ratings.
I don't find it to be a HUGE GAMEBREAKING issue, personally.
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2011, 06:03 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 0

I guess I will preface this post with mentioning the fact that over the past two games I have played over 600 hours of NCAA football and maybe five games have been playing in online exhibitions. My roommate and I play online dynasties almost exclusively. I'd say the 300 hours or so that I've played this year is 90% online dynasties and 10% offline. Sadly this will be my last year with an EA football game.

Out of all those hours and roughly six to eight online dynasties I think we've made it through three or four total seasons where the game didn't give us a critical transfer failed. Whether it's the bowl season having to be simmed or not being able to get past coaching changes this game is flat out broken. I can't imagine this new patch will help anything.

After over a week of waiting the game randomly decided to let us advance past players leaving and then we finish one more year that surprisingly wasn't ruined by a transfer fail, but now we finish another season and surprise surprise we can't get past players leaving again.

The sad thing is we play the game 100% standard other than downloading a named roster. We play on Heisman, but don't adjust sliders, teams, playbooks or anything else that can be changed. Even with standard everything the game doesn't work.

Excited to save $60+ dollars every year. Thank you EA.
Old 09-27-2011, 08:40 PM   #53
Rookie

lil_taul's Arena

OVR: 2

this all they gone fix... they are pitiful
Old 09-27-2011, 09:27 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 0

I agree with DenverFan. For me this isn't a huge gamebreaking issue at all. If those tendencies were a hidden attribute, I don't think anyone would ever have known anything was wrong.
Old 09-27-2011, 09:39 PM   #55
Rookie

WKUTopper9's Arena

OVR: 2

If you guys want a working football game, pick up FIFA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2011, 07:59 AM   #56
Rookie

TomBrady's Arena

OVR: 5

To bad Fifa is even more bugged than NCAA then.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »