Home

Is this cheese?

This is a discussion on Is this cheese? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2011, 03:09 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Is this cheese?

Yeah thats what i like about it too.. I guess now ill move my corner to reciever also, since he is my 3rd best wide out at an astonishing 63 ovr. (also my fastet player w/ 91 spd, 91 acc)

Kansas Track & Field LJ

PSN: Dancer_Dancer

#nowplaying Without Walls - Memphis May Fire
Old 09-27-2011, 03:24 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Keep in mind that the ovr does not necessarily mean he is the best at that position. For the CB to WR, what is his catch rating? He may be better OVR because of his speed, but if he can't catch and can't run routes, he is not going to perform better. Also, his AWR will take a big hit, probably in the 30's.
Old 09-27-2011, 08:49 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

This brings up a personal situation of mine.

I like using Clemson online. They fit my spread option and shoot bone schemes perfectly. Boyd is a solid passer and good run threat.

BUT, my backups suck at QB.

I have a 5th string corner back that has 94 speed and 74 throw power and 70 throw accuracy. I use him at 2nd string QB and use him in my wildcat package. He's also made some nice plays for me doing the fake field goal pass.

I've thrown outta the wildcat 5 times, completed 1 pass. Use him just for the read options. But if my starter did go down I likely would have no problem using him for an entire game.

Thoughts? He was a former quarterback. But he's useless throwing the ball past 30 yards and wildly innacurate. But I run the triple options and read options primarily and he is excellent for it. If I could position change him I definitely would, but I don't have that option. Plus he doesn't where gloves and he does wear a QB wristband so he looks like a legit QB
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2011, 11:32 AM   #12
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

HB @ QB = cheese
QB @ anywhere = not cheese
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 09-28-2011, 12:27 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 3

The only time I think putting a speedster at QB would be cheese if you are playing the CPU, calling plays w/ deep routes and running.
Shame on the HUM defender if they are calling Man Coverage plays in this situation.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »