Home

Is this cheese?

This is a discussion on Is this cheese? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2011, 02:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Is this cheese?

Im in a 1-star OD w/ new mexico. I see that in most of the OD threads that they have rules that say you have to play your QB only at that position or its considered cheese. So i was wondering if this is considered "Cheese"..on my depth chart my 4th string QB is a 61 overall (82 speed, 84 acc) and i have him as my 3rd string RB where he is a 59 overall. Yes it is very pathetic that he is the 3rd best running back on my team, but im not really sure if that is considered cheese using him only when both the 1st and 2nd stringers get fatigued/injured like they have. So if you were a commish or opposing player would you throw a fit over this? I really dont think it is a big deal.

Kansas Track & Field LJ

PSN: Dancer_Dancer

#nowplaying Without Walls - Memphis May Fire
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2011, 02:40 PM   #2
Rookie

ram124's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Is this cheese?

I wouldn't have a problem with this. Not cheese.
Old 09-27-2011, 02:41 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 3

Not sure at all why your QB playing any other position is cheese. I think in your case you just don't have the depth and your QB is an athlete that can play other positions. I see no reason why it would be considered cheese, but then again I see no reason why it is considered cheese nonetheless.
Old 09-27-2011, 02:46 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 22

I dont see what the problem is...not cheese. Good luck with the horrible team, youre going to need it
Old 09-27-2011, 02:49 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Only cheese when you play a 97 spd WR at QB, and he still makes plays like he is the real QB lol moving a QB to RB is not cheese at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2011, 02:50 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

Alright good, I didn't think so either. And yeah i will, receivers cant catch and i have no speed.

Kansas Track & Field LJ

PSN: Dancer_Dancer

#nowplaying Without Walls - Memphis May Fire
Old 09-27-2011, 02:58 PM   #7
MVP

IlluminatusUIUC's Arena

OVR: 6

You would have to be an unbelievable nitpicker to call cheese on a 59 OVR halfback. No, it's not cheese, it's a function of the game's silly hard roster limit.
Old 09-27-2011, 03:05 PM   #8
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

Definitely okay, when you're at those types of programs, you use whatever athletes you have wherever you can play them. I had a season one time when I had my backup QB playing WR and running back kicks and punts. He ended up playing QB for a few games due to injury too.

Recruiting is so rough for those 1* teams that you have to get VERY creative with existing players and recruits. In many ways, I like that challenge more than just plugging in stars every year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »