Home

Heisman versus AA Recruiting

This is a discussion on Heisman versus AA Recruiting within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2003, 09:01 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 17
Heisman versus AA Recruiting

I just completed my first dynasty year in heisman and I noticed some very interesting things and I wanted to know from you guys that have played both if you have noticed this as well or am I in a fluke yaer.

I have noticed that the incoming players are not as good as the ones when I played in AA. They are much slower and more unaware compared to years past. In AA it seemed that every 4.3 40 yard dash lead to a 94-97 speed rating. Now I only got 2 recruits this year who were 90+ speed!!! I think this is awesome. I looked around to other teams and I noticed a definite DROP in speed from years past. I like this a lot. I hate it when the whole league is running around in the 90's.

Is this just a fluke or are there differences between Heisman and AA recruiting and maturing of players?

Also, I noticed that most of my freshmen awareness numbers were horrible. I think this is wonderful and kudos to EA for doing this. While it is okay to recruit a stud player and play him in his first year, he should be less aware of what is going on with his lack of experience.

Only thing I would ask of EA, maybe these players abilities like awareness should change over the course of a year. So at the end of the year they are a little more familiar with what is going on if they are getting snaps... Just an idea.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2003, 09:11 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Heisman versus AA Recruiting

I dont really like heisman, Im an ALL AMERICAN GUY

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »