Home

Glitching during Online games?

This is a discussion on Glitching during Online games? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2011, 10:51 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Glitching during Online games?

Has anyone else run into glitching while playing online games?

I was Oregon playing against Wisconsin and had the guy in a third and long situation, He did in outside play and it looked like I had two defenders to knock the RB out of bounds for a short gain when the RB accelerated to a freakish degree, got around the corner past my two defenders like they weren't even there with disregard for normal game physics.

I've played online games for a couple of years and have never seen anything like this, so that's why it got my attention.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2011, 02:30 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Glitching during Online games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppilot
Has anyone else run into glitching while playing online games?

I was Oregon playing against Wisconsin and had the guy in a third and long situation, He did in outside play and it looked like I had two defenders to knock the RB out of bounds for a short gain when the RB accelerated to a freakish degree, got around the corner past my two defenders like they weren't even there with disregard for normal game physics.

I've played online games for a couple of years and have never seen anything like this, so that's why it got my attention.
I haven't played alot of the football on line resently but I have been playing alot of shooter games like mw2 resently and run in to things like that like I have a guy in my cross hairs and im blasting away and next thing I know he blowes me up from the top of a building that is behind me. I just chalk it up to lagging. Have you considerd lag as the problem? He could be doing some kind of glitch but I have not heard of one with superspeed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »