Home

Calling all NCAA Football 11 Dynasty Users

This is a discussion on Calling all NCAA Football 11 Dynasty Users within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2011, 01:32 PM   #17
All Star

redsrule's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Calling all NCAA Football 11 Dynasty Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballJunkie3080
As far as I know, NCAA rosters are still available via OS. Although I cant garauntee it, if not....send me an IM and we can link up via MSN, Skype or Yahoo....and I can pass them over !
Don't you just need the persons gamertag for them?
I just need rosters from end of the year prefferably. I got a roster, but they were pre year by the looks of it.
Old 10-23-2011, 11:14 AM   #18
Pro

Troopershorty51's Arena

OVR: 8

Shakeandbake30 has an end of the year roster i believe. Or get the roster from Schumach which is a 2012 roster for ncaa 11.
Old 10-23-2011, 12:24 PM   #19
All Star

redsrule's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troopershorty51
Shakeandbake30 has an end of the year roster i believe. Or get the roster from Schumach which is a 2012 roster for ncaa 11.
I would prefer the end of year roster. Thank you very much for that tip!
Old 10-27-2011, 07:29 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2
Location: The god blessed US of A! Wanna know more, ask and find out!

Saturday October 9, 2010

Aloha Stadium, HI

93* Humid Winds SSE 6 mph

The Nevada game was a shootout to say the least. I knew we got lucky at Fresno State, although I hoped for another decisive win, I knew I wouldnt get that lucky again. The Wolfpack secondary caused a lot of issues in my pass attack, they played a fantastic zone coverage. In fact, I would go as far to say it's the best zone defense I have seen all season.
Their corners are extremely quick, playing loose at first, but once the ball was in the air, they closed on our recievers in a big hurry!. They picked off Byrant Moniz twice in the first quarter, then capitalized on each turnover with a score. Heading into the second quarter, we were down 14-0. Aside from their awesome pass coverage, their defensive line did an awesome job with penetrating and causing issues in the backfield. The first half was all theirs. I honestly thought we were about to be given our first conference loss. We were finally able to get on the board in the closing seconds of the first half with a hard earned 12 yard TD run by Alex Green.
The second half would be every bit of the dogfight as the first half. Senior WR Greg Salas took the opening kickoff of the second half, all the way down to the Nevada 35. From that point on we had to fight tooth and nail for every yard. We eventually scored on a 8 yard swing pass to Green, only to have Nevada return the kick back to our 30. Wolfpack tailback Vai Tua accomplished what no other opposing tailback has done this season. He broke off a 15 yard run on his first carry and then another 17 yard carry off left tackle for the score, evening the table at 14. Tua finished with the most rushing yards we have given up all season by a single back. Tua posted 86 yards on 14 carries.
The rest of game was the same result, trading punches. Every time we scored, they scored. The fourth quarter would decide the game, as Green found more and bigger holes to run through, scoring two touchdowns and 78 yards in the fourth quarter alone. The final result was a 34-24 win for us.
One of their scores in the fourth was a wayyy to easy 93 yard kick off return for the score, we missed several tackles and got burned. This was a surprise as our special teams have played great all season. I pretty much abandoned the passing game in the second half as it seemed almost every pass was deflected and nearly picked off. Moniz finished the day, going 4/16 93 yards 2 picks and a score. Alex Green is a sturdy back at 6'0 225 and has been a workhorse all season. He finished with 186 yards on 29 carries, catching a pass for a touchdown and 3 rushing touchdowns.
Nevada is a great team without a doubt, they bottled up our defensive line, giving Colin Kaepernick all the time in the world to find his recievers. In the end, Kaepernick finished with 217 yards and a touchdown. Defensively, their line was much smaller than us but made up for it in athleticism. In insant replay, I seen their defensive ends, particularly Dante Mach, bolt right past us off the snap. Mach posted 3 sacks, and 2 tackles for loss.
I feel our huge fourth quarter was a result of using a two back rotation of Chize Demude and Alex Green, running at them and wearing them down. We got lucky! It was one of the best games we have had all season. Next week we head to Logan,Utah to face the Utah State Utes in another WAC battle. After this game, the awards finalists will be announced, and I will be stunned if Alex Green isnt up there somewhere. The Nevada game put him over the 1,000 yard mark at 1,039 yards after just 7 games into the season. After the Utes, we have a hard stretch with Boise State (a perennial WAC powerhouse) and San Jose State. The Nevada game wasn't pretty but a win is a win!

Last edited by FootballJunkie3080; 10-29-2011 at 10:27 PM.
Old 10-29-2011, 11:17 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2
Location: The god blessed US of A! Wanna know more, ask and find out!
2010 Recruiting Update: Blue Chip Commit Elijah Justice

Name: Elijah Justice

Position Tailback

Hometown: San Jose, CA-Willow Glen High School

Height: 6'0

Weight: 214

40 Yard Dash: 4.45

Squat: 585

National Position Rank: 4th

Justice caught my eye from the start of the season with his size. Our offensive system places a high demand on our tailbacks. Our backs are asked to carry 15 to as many as 30 carries per game. Our offense is also designed to present a physical, north-south rushing attack which requires durable runners who can take hits and remain on the field. I feel Elijah Justice will fill the bill to the T.
He has started on varsity since his Sophomore year, while seeing considerable field time as a Freshman. As a Sophomore, Elijah displayed his capility to be a dual threat,
rushing for 678 yards on 219 carries and 12 touchdowns, averaging 3 yards per carry. He also caught 29 passes for 317 yards and 4 scores.
His junior year was his breakout season, carrying the football 319 times for 1,768 yards and 19 touchdowns, leading the Mount Hamilton League and garnering first-team All-MHL and All-Region honors. Once again, Justice proved to be a dual threat catching 32 passes for 349 yards and 4 touchdowns. In addition, Justice rounded out a pass oriented offense to lead the Rams to the California Central Section Semi-Finals.
After posting such big numbers his junior year, he drew the attention of several Division-1A programs, including UCLA, USC, San Jose State and Hawaii. Elijah was adamant from the start of his wish to stay close to home. Elijah also stated he was interested in a program where he could see immediate playing time.
Our courtship here at Hawaii began in the pre-season, talking with Justice weekly, discussing his interests and desires. His numbers, along with his size and pre-season 40 yard dash and squat numbers created confidence that he could be a welcomed addition to our program. We believe with the departure of Senior Tailback Alex Green, Justice could make an immediate impact in our offense.
Our interest increased after his first game against the Santa Teresa Saints, when he rushed for 143 yards on just 19 carries and 3 scores. His progress continued through the season, averaging 5.7 yards per carry and 138 yards per game. We continued to aggressively pursue him, inviting him for an official visit two weeks ago when we hosted Louisiana Tech. The big win also brought a soft verbal from Elijah.
Then last week, after rushing for 203 on 28 carries yards versus MHL powerhouse San Jose Leland, we decided to focus 110% on Elijah, in turn we garnered his commitment to Hawaii for the 2011 season!!
This was paramount for us as coaching staff, as his final cut consisted of us as #1, San Jose State at #2 and UCLA at #3! Seeing as how Hawai'i has yet to be recognized as a "big time program" , to win over a recruit, over proven programs such as San Jose State and UCLA is a huge accomplishment!
Currently, Elijah has tallied 1, 467 yards on 167 carries and 16 touchdowns. We will continue to monitor his progress through the rest of his season with the Ram. His well mannered demeanor and talent on the field will be welcomed with open arms here in Honolulu, in 2011!!

Last edited by FootballJunkie3080; 10-29-2011 at 11:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2011, 01:02 AM   #22
Pro

Steelersfan85's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: 2010 Recruiting Update: Blue Chip Commit Elijah Justice

I don't know if you know or not but there is a dynasty forum on here which may be a better place to post this.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...all-dynasties/
Old 10-30-2011, 05:51 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 22

It's actually better to post it in here. http://www.operationsports.com/forum...hread-133.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »