Home

Looking for Active OD XBOX360

This is a discussion on Looking for Active OD XBOX360 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2011, 01:40 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Looking for Active OD XBOX360

Hey guys, Im looking for a active 2-3 Day advance Online Dynasty for XBOX 360. Im very active get on at least once a day except for the weekends when I work but most of the time I can get on after work. Been playing online dynasties since NCAA 09. Im not gonna quit if I lose, I just wanna play. The only thing that I really want as a requirement is to be Missouri. I have two other dynasties that we started as low ranked teams and are building them up but cant find a dynasty to be Mizzou with that doesnt end after 3 weeks. I really dont care if other teams are florida, alabama, oregon, etc. Im not the best in the world but I can hold my own. I give out my email and phone number to the commissioner so he can get text me if the week advances or needs to setup a user game. If anyone has an open spot you can post on here or send me a msg on my Gamertag: J0E DEC. The 0 is a zero in my gamertag fyi. Thanks guys
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »