Home

NCAA Football 12 Title Update #4 Is In The Works

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Title Update #4 Is In The Works within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2011, 05:50 PM   #97
MIB Crew

rspencer86's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: NCAA Football 12 Title Update #4 Is In The Works

To everyone saying this is taking away time from NCAA 13 development... wouldn't they have to fix these issues anyway?

University of Missouri '09
Twitter: @RyanASpencer

Royals / Chiefs / Bulls / Mizzou / Sporting KC

PSN: MizzouTigerrr
Old 10-11-2011, 06:42 PM   #98
Banned

steelersfan77's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdubbs40
I am so sick of superlinebackers and cornerbacks that cover two receivers at the same time
Haha, me to and I fully expect to still see it in '13. That's the worst part. When was the last time this game didn't have super linebackers that could swat anything out of the air like Shaq? The ball tradectory is terrible in this game. I think they need to make the field, the football and the players on the field more proportinal. It's way off. I'll try to find an example somewhere and post a picture of a real life aerial shot from behind the offense and one that's showed in '12 and every other football game EA has made. It's alarming. I know it's just a game but this is something that should've been thought of the day this game was it development mode. The foundation.

As far as cornerbacks who can break off their man without seeing the ball, well, I don't know what to say. How long has this been a problem? Was it in '11? I don't remember and I don't understand their code for this part of the game. I'm not sure how the developers of this game find that acceptable. They definitely need to work on WR/DB physics and animations while the ball is in the air. This would help with the lack of pass interference calls. This game is created off of canned animations so I'm sure they could figure some sort of animation for this problem. It is a problem.

EA sports. It's in the game. Umm, no it's not.
Old 10-11-2011, 06:50 PM   #99
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by rspencer86
. wouldn't they have to fix these issues anyway?
If this was the case, then we wouldnt have the same issues year to year.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:55 PM   #100
Rookie

OVR: 0

is this game worth buying, i plan on buying ncaa12 madden12 or fifa12 tomorrow, need some help
Old 10-12-2011, 01:31 AM   #101
MVP

BlastX21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicnoles
is this game worth buying, i plan on buying ncaa12 madden12 or fifa12 tomorrow, need some help
No. You will be getting extremely frustrated within 2 weeks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2011, 08:51 AM   #102
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37
I wonder if EA would ever consider doing an open beta with their sports games, preferably Madden, NCAA, and NBA Elite when it comes out. Having an open beta a month or more before release would speed things up. Battlefield was infected with problems but I bet it's fixed on release day. Just a thought. Yes? No?
Old 10-12-2011, 09:04 AM   #103
Rookie

WoOkiE FTW's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
I wonder if EA would ever consider doing an open beta with their sports games, preferably Madden, NCAA, and NBA Elite when it comes out. Having an open beta a month or more before release would speed things up. Battlefield was infected with problems but I bet it's fixed on release day. Just a thought. Yes? No?
I've constantly said to my friends that everyone paid 60 bucks to be beta testers for NCAA 13.
Old 10-12-2011, 11:56 AM   #104
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
I've enjoyed NCAA 12, despite its flaws, since launch.

That said, since we are getting a fourth patch, I'm going to ride this game out for another 1-2 years. No way am I going through the sit-and-wait game with NCAA 13 like I did this year.
Oh yeah I hear you brutha.

I will be purchasing no sports games next year. The only one that has a shot....a shot is believe it or not Madden 13.

Yes that is right. I am so enjoying Madden 12. If they can come back next year with a much improved AI logic engine for franchise mode and revamp the entire play by play/color engine and give a real broadcast like presentation It will be worth it.

Otherwise I am sitting tight for a couple of years with all the titles I have purchased this past year and half.

MLB The Show 11
NHL 11
NBA2K11
NBA2K12 (buying on Black Friday)
Madden 12
NCAA 12

I am set for a long time.

In the meantime I am really still enjoying NCAA 12 and found the patch did wonders to the colors and stability of the game. I am looking forward to patch 4 and seeing what else will be tuned.

I am in year 4 and will keep this current dynasty going probably longer than any other I have ever done on the NCAA series. With the Coaching Carousel I can jump ship and go to a smaller school or if I can get this ship turned around go to antoher powerhouse!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »