Home

Best Head Coach Position Offered???

This is a discussion on Best Head Coach Position Offered??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2011, 06:38 PM   #1
Rookie

timtime's Arena

OVR: 0
Best Head Coach Position Offered???

ok so i was the oc for GA tech for two years...i love the flexbone.....we won the bcs championship 2years in a row.....and my best head coach offer was vandy....1* it was kind of depressing....by the way i lost both years during the season so it was luck that i even played two times for the championship....

i was curious what was the best offer after you first oc job
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2011, 11:02 PM   #2
Rookie

Goofybub23's Arena

Re: Best Head Coach Position Offered???

After three years as oc at fiu I didn't get any HC job offers unfortunately, but took a one year job as oc at Indiana won the BCS and the best job offer i got was either Missouri or Virginia tech
Old 10-08-2011, 12:28 PM   #3
Rookie

VegasCSURam's Arena

I stayed as OC of UNLV for 4 seasons, mostly cause I wasn't too enthralled with the job offers after each season, and I had a pretty good QB/WR combo from my recruiting work. After 3 bowl games (2w, 1l) and 1 year MW conference champions, I get an offer for head coach at Oklahoma. Uh, ok. And a lot of other options (no teams over 4 stars) but I thought that was pretty funny.
Old 10-08-2011, 01:23 PM   #4
Rookie

Was defensive coordinator at toledo for a few years 2 or 3 then got the head coach job at florida. Had a shutdown defense with more defensive touchdowns then rushing
Old 10-08-2011, 01:35 PM   #5
Pro

tarheelguy4736's Arena

OVR: 4

I was the OC at Wake Forest and after my second year there (we won the National Championship against Boise St.) JoePa retired from Penn St. and they offered me the Head Coaching position there but I turned it down because I still had another year as the OC at Wake Forest and I had a good recruiting class coming in and a returning heisman running back and a good quarterback.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2011, 02:38 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 13

Sadly, I am head coach of San Jose State for going on 5th season, won 2 national championships. The best offer I had for head coach for another school was ball state. Really? lol and some bigger name schools as OC. No thanks considering Im the head coach.
Old 10-08-2011, 03:15 PM   #7
Pro

fcboiler87's Arena

OVR: 5

And all of the posts in this thread go to show how the coaching carousel needs some serious work, although the OP has the most realistic story.
Old 10-08-2011, 03:22 PM   #8
Rookie

BuffaloBull7's Arena

OVR: 2

My best head coaching Job ofered was A struggling Kanas State team I was a coordinator at Arkansas State for 1 years a coordinator at Baylor the next 3 years then Kansas State offered me a job. I didnt take it though, I went to the U of Hawaii to HC
WON'T BE BEAT

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »