Home

Has anyone ever started a dynasty with Tennessee?

This is a discussion on Has anyone ever started a dynasty with Tennessee? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2011, 10:29 AM   #1
Rookie

timtime's Arena

OVR: 0
Has anyone ever started a dynasty with Tennessee?

Not the die hard tennessee fans like me.....just curious if anyone on here has ever done it or is doing it just because of other reasons?????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2011, 11:04 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: Has anyone ever started a dynasty with Tennessee?

Why wouldn't you start a dynasty with Tennessee?
Old 10-11-2011, 11:25 AM   #3
Banned

only reason why you would is you like Tenn, i would not do cause i dont like them, thats just insane....dont you have something better to ask, Am going to start one with (lets see)...Hmmm..BC, cause i dont like them...DUMB
Old 10-11-2011, 11:35 AM   #4
Rookie

No, but I have played with them before. I just hate: the checkerboard endzones, that ugly tint of orange, that Tennessee's best player never beat Florida, et cetera.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:56 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm in Wisconsin, so I have no dog in your SEC fight. I have a 4-team dynasty and Tennessee [along with Texas, Wisconsin and Hawaii] is one of my teams. Tyler Bray was pretty fun to use at QB. Because of numerous glitches and the fact that I have a newborn, I'm only into my second season, so not much to report back with. But yes, I am using the Vols.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2011, 01:55 PM   #6
Rookie

LoganSf's Arena

OVR: 2

I did last year in '11. I played four seasons with them, it was pretty fun.
Old 10-11-2011, 09:23 PM   #7
Rookie

timtime's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecockfan40
only reason why you would is you like Tenn, i would not do cause i dont like them, thats just insane....dont you have something better to ask, Am going to start one with (lets see)...Hmmm..BC, cause i dont like them...DUMB
I dont like troy and know nothing about really and i started one with them???? its cause they fit the system i want to run.....so actually i dont feel like its dumb to start one with other teams that you dont follow as much....lol u people are funny sometimes.....i dont get why people read something then post something that really doesnt answer what the post is about....they just like calling names or something lol
Old 10-11-2011, 11:37 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecockfan40
I started one with washington. Do i like washington? no i do not. I have not watched them play one game this season, and have watched games they have been involved in maybe 5 times over the past 10 years. Until starting this dynasty i couldn't name 1 player on the team, but i decided to play as them. Why??? not because i like them. Because they had young skill players that i thought would be fun to use in a multi year dynasty, would be a rebuilding project, and because they have a playbook on the game that i like.

So am I insane because i started a dynasty with washington even though i don't like them, because according to you that is insane.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »