Home

Please help!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Please help!!!!!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2011, 02:17 PM   #9
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by novadolla
what is a nano?
It gets pressure right up the middle.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 10-13-2011, 04:39 PM   #10
MVP

BlastX21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Please help!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalutationsNJ
What happened to the good ol' days of throwing the controller and wanting to fight after a loss? I mean after the little fight you'll have a cool down period between each other that gives you valuable time to practice and learn to stop his nonsense.

Ask my cousin Vernon (Tecmo Bowl) or my cousin Rick (Blades of Steel). Beat me if you want to... half of the battle is intimidation.

Running to the internet with your problems... this generation smh...

Its a video game. If he was having trouble with his corporate boss, then yeah, it'd be better for him to deal with it himself rather than asking a forum. But its a video game. Whats wrong with asking for help in this situation?
Old 10-13-2011, 05:01 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Please help!!!!!!!!

let him blitz. Run some screen passes, they usually work well against a blitzing man formation.

also work short passes, using hot routes. He won't have time to react, won't have time to sack your QB, and if you get good at it you can just march right down the field.

If you get him off balance throw in some no huddle offense, throw in some goaline stuff, and if he's sending his Safety then spread the field with 5 wide and hit whoever isn't covered.

A scrambling QB is also a lot of fun to use in place of a running game, if he's shutting that down.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »