Home

Where is Ben Haumiller ?

This is a discussion on Where is Ben Haumiller ? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2011, 05:18 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Where is Ben Haumiller ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
NCAA '12 is easily the best sports video game I've ever played not named CH2K8.

I'm glad you enjoy it. I really am.

I'm just genuinely curious though... When you run an option play, and most of the time you watch a DB just keep shuffling to the side and out of bounds, ignoring the runner completely since it's a glitched, this doesn't bother you? Because it makes me want to throw my controller through the television.

Also, I'm assume you're not an online dynasty player.
Old 10-20-2011, 05:56 PM   #18
Pro

ucas005's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerofRed25
WHOOOOOOO SO EXCITED!!!!!

The working new OD website will be EA's Christmas gift for us. But it will be the gift from the crazy aunt who is always 3 weeks late.
I wouldn't get my hopes up. The debut of this site will probably be about as successful as Qwikster, McDonald's Arch Deluxe, HD DVD, Pepsi Crystal, and the new Rosie O'Donnell talk show.
Old 10-20-2011, 06:03 PM   #19
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

Ben Haumiller is approaching David Ortiz (former Madden lead producer) in terms of ball dropping titles.

NCAA 12 isn't completely poor like some of the Madden's that Ortiz produced on the PS3 and 360, but here we are on October 20th, with some major issues not fixed (coaching progression out of wack, and recruiting tendencies not working), and only ONCE tuner update so far.

Pretty terrible in the grand scheme of things. Downright lazy is a better term.

Presentation still isn't there either I might add. Why do stadium sounds not fade out either?

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Old 10-20-2011, 06:31 PM   #20
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herky
Ben Haumiller is approaching David Ortiz (former Madden lead producer) in terms of ball dropping titles.

NCAA 12 isn't completely poor like some of the Madden's that Ortiz produced on the PS3 and 360, but here we are on October 20th, with some major issues not fixed (coaching progression out of wack, and recruiting tendencies not working), and only ONCE tuner update so far.

Pretty terrible in the grand scheme of things. Downright lazy is a better term.

Presentation still isn't there either I might add. Why do stadium sounds not fade out either?
the only issue with that comparison is that Ben wasn't the lead/executive producer of NCAA 12(or any before it).

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 10-20-2011, 06:53 PM   #21
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

hopefully they leave him out of videos this year. Itd be nice to hear from someone else. Nothing personal against him but you just get tired of seeing the same guy say the same things and sell us the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2011, 07:57 PM   #22
MVP

jsquigg's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
hopefully they leave him out of videos this year. Itd be nice to hear from someone else. Nothing personal against him but you just get tired of seeing the same guy say the same things and sell us the game.
Don't tell EA this. Their marketing idea for '13 will be to put someone else's face on the promos so that they can trick us into buying next year's glitchy mess.
Old 10-20-2011, 08:00 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 4
Smile Re: Where is Ben Haumiller ?

The game is actually pretty good. I poped in NCAA09 for 5 mins and realized how much progress has been made. NCAA09 looks crap compared to NCAA12.
MLB:New York Mets
NFL:San Francisco 49ers
Old 10-20-2011, 08:48 PM   #24
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
the only issue with that comparison is that Ben wasn't the lead/executive producer of NCAA 12(or any before it).
People never let a little thing like the truth get in the way of their angry diatribe.

I would love to see psych evaluation of all the people around the internet that ask for these apologies from game designers, T.V. producers, comic book publishers, et al.. I should be use to it by now, but when I see such delusional thinking from people over and over again, it's still rather surprising.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »