Home

New PS3 1 to 2 Star Non AQ Dynasty

This is a discussion on New PS3 1 to 2 Star Non AQ Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2011, 09:25 PM   #41
Rookie

BleedBlue23's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: New PS3 1 to 2 Star Non AQ Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by igolfbad
My bad, Wit - picked this up mid-thread. That, and I'm senile

If I may, I'd like Toledo.
PSN igolfbad
Appreciate that you're interested. However when Colorado State accepts their invite, we will be at a full 12 members. However, if someone drops out and a spot opens up in the future, I could send you a PM and you'll be the first person I send an invite to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2011, 09:30 PM   #42
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

OVR: 13

when we advancing this thing 12/12 ready
Old 10-24-2011, 03:30 AM   #43
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

The Hawai'i Warriors improve to 1-0 after crushing Colorado 49-14. The Warriors threw 30 of 49 for 574 yards and 7 TD in the rout. The Colorado offense was, put politely, God awful. 3 of 15 on 3rd down, 277 yards (their 14 came on two really long TD that was probably 120 yards of their offense).

Bryant Moniz was 28 of 44 for 440, 6 TD, 2 INT.
Shane Austin was 2 of 5 for 134 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT.

Royce Pollard had 10 catches for 164, 2 TD.
Darius Bright had 6 catches for 152, 2 TD.
Billy Ray Stutzman had 4 catches for 99, 1 TD.
Jeremiah Ostrowski had 4 catches for 66, 1 TD.
Joey Iosefa had 4 catches for 11 yards, 1 TD.
Terence Bell had 1 catch for 86 yards, 0 TD.
Sterling Jackson had 1 catch for -4 yards, 0 TD.

My defense had 7.5 sacks, not entirely sure how that isn't a round number, but whatever.

We also signed 2 recruits in Week 1, no one special though, really hoping to strike gold on a couple 4 or 5 star guys and then build up depth elsewhere.
Old 10-24-2011, 08:17 AM   #44
Cupcake on your schedule

igolfbad's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBlue23
Appreciate that you're interested. However when Colorado State accepts their invite, we will be at a full 12 members. However, if someone drops out and a spot opens up in the future, I could send you a PM and you'll be the first person I send an invite to.
Thanks, Blue! Appreciate the message - have a good season!
Old 10-25-2011, 09:23 AM   #45
Rookie

MWit28725's Arena

OVR: 5

I gotta say, I love this dynasty already and I haven't even played my 1st game yet! Is anyone planning on writing up any recaps for the dynasty wire?

Also, Blue, I forgot to ask, are you changing the conferences around at all after the 1st season to reflect real life changes? Ex) Fresno, Hawaii, and Nevada to Mountain West. I don't care either way, just curious.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2011, 11:41 AM   #46
Rookie

BleedBlue23's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWit28725
I gotta say, I love this dynasty already and I haven't even played my 1st game yet! Is anyone planning on writing up any recaps for the dynasty wire?

Also, Blue, I forgot to ask, are you changing the conferences around at all after the 1st season to reflect real life changes? Ex) Fresno, Hawaii, and Nevada to Mountain West. I don't care either way, just curious.
Glad you are enjoying it. I'm open to conference realignment at the end of the season. If we do real life changes, that would put 5 of you in the MWC. Which is fine by me if everyone is okay with that. Also, I applied for a sub-forum here on OS...so hopefully we'll have that soon.
Old 10-25-2011, 12:33 PM   #47
Rookie

MWit28725's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBlue23
Glad you are enjoying it. I'm open to conference realignment at the end of the season. If we do real life changes, that would put 5 of you in the MWC. Which is fine by me if everyone is okay with that. Also, I applied for a sub-forum here on OS...so hopefully we'll have that soon.
Sounds good. I just wanted to know since it would effect my team. I'm fine with 5 users in a conf. Not sure everyone else would be though. Sub-forum sounds great.
Old 10-25-2011, 01:28 PM   #48
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

I'd love for the conference changes to reflect the real life ones if we do that. It'd be great to get 5 guys in the MWC, I'd love the user competition. Right now I think I have 3 user games, the more the merrier for me.

I'm really enjoying the dynasty as well, especially recruiting. I have had to change up the way I recruit in order to stay competitive on guys. At bigger schools I will just add 35 guys, go after about 20 heavily and then maybe 2 or 3 guys that aren't interested in me. I can't waste minutes like that here though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »