Home

I realize there are 138 Transfer Failed threads

This is a discussion on I realize there are 138 Transfer Failed threads within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2011, 01:22 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
I realize there are 138 Transfer Failed threads

I did use the search feature and spend 10+ minutes looking for tips on my problems. No result.

Last night I was in offseason in two of my four dynasties. In both anytime I would recruit, change position, try to persuade players from leaving I would get the Transfer Failed: Retry or Exit Online Dynasty prompt when trying to go back to the main OD home page.

I have tried going into Settings > File Management > Load and Delete > Online Dynasty > and deleting the saved file.

I've tried being kicked from the dynasty and rejoining.

I even tried recruiting on easports.com/dynasty to see if it was my xbox messed up and the website game be a prompt saying I could not recruit online because I was also recruiting on my console.

My xbox was also not receiving messages people were sending me. I had to use my laptop to check my messages and communicate with people in my OD.

I reset my router and modem about 10 times, unplugged everything etc.

No avail.

Any help or links to a thread I missed in my search would be beyond helpful.

Thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »