Home

how does this happen???

This is a discussion on how does this happen??? within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 10-29-2011, 03:11 PM   #1
The Future

Bmore Irish's Arena

OVR: 20
how does this happen???

ok, so im playing road to glory mode, its my senior year as the RB for maryland. a little background info, im a 1st team preseason all-american, and have been a 1st team preseason all-acc the past two seasons. i literally carry a lousy maryland team on my back to a 10-3 record in which we win the acc championship and are currently slotted to play penn st in the orange bowl. heres my problem: i rushed for over 2,200 yards with 18 tds and 400 recieving yards and 4 tds, averaging over 8 yards a carry. THIS IS ALL ON HEISMAN DIFFICULTY BTW. i was never even in the running for the heisman! i led the ncaa in rushing, and had the 2nd leading rusher beat by almost 600 yards. didnt win a single award either. is that total BS or am i crazy? and the heisman winner was the navy rb who had like 1500 rushing yards and 25 tds. i know he had a few more tds than me, but come on i had like 700 more rushing yards than him lol. navy went undefeated (go figure) and is playing in the bcs title game so i guess that has something to do with it, but i feel like i got robbed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2011, 06:04 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: how does this happen???

Feel your pain; Don't know if this is applicable, but my perception of the Heisman Trophy is more about a popularity contest than actual stats. It might just come down to Nationally televised games and season rankings.
If nothing else, maybe that Navy RB served two terms in Iraq and got to be on DWTS.
Old 10-29-2011, 06:15 PM   #3
Pro

TDavis45's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: how does this happen???

Gotta win the big one, NC... Garrett Wolfe led the country in 2006 with 1,928 rushing yards for Northern Illinois and wasnt even mentioned for the Heisman.

PS4 Username: TJDavis45

Isaiah 41:10

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »