Home

A WTF moment. How does this happen?

This is a discussion on A WTF moment. How does this happen? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2011, 12:49 AM   #17
MVP

IlluminatusUIUC's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: A WTF moment. How does this happen?

Why are there tiebreakers other than H2H in the Pac12? Every divisional team plays every other one, correct? And there are no ties in CFB.
Old 11-13-2011, 02:16 PM   #18
Rookie

TreyDobbs's Arena

OVR: 5

Yeah idk. It was definitely one of the bigger glitches that made me pretty mad. I mean the same exact Pac-12 record, I had the head-to-head win by 40 points, and Colorado had more losses in my side of the conference. It was just crazy. I've never had anything like that happen aside from NCAA 11 when there was a conference tie and it went by alphabetical order. But I could have sworn they fixed that. And even if they didn't, I should have went being Arizona and them being Colorado. A comes before C.
Old 11-13-2011, 02:19 PM   #19
Rookie

TreyDobbs's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thizzle
SO i am in my 2nd season washington huskies franchise. Week 12 i beat Nevada 20 - 3 in a Non conference game (kinda weird in week 12). Washington is now 9-1 and ranked #10 in the BCS. I see that #1 Alabama is playing #3 LSU, so i play the game. I won with LSU 23-13.

I move on to week 13, but the BCS has Washington ranked 15. The highlights said i lost and i dropped in the rankings but the schedule showed i won.

and LSU #3 beat #1 alabama to stay undefeated but the standings show both teams lost and LSU dropped to 5 in the BCS, but they are still undefeated

WTF!!!!
Dude that's messed up. That's only happened to me once before but it was before the patch came out and I still won. Make sure your dynasty has the patch/tuner. If you created your dynasty before it came out, you might need to make a new one.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:20 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

I had a PAC12 tiebreaker problem too, although mine was more complicated and actually benefitted me (though I didn't want it to). We had a 3-way tie, and each of us had beaten the other (meaning all 3 of us were 1-1 against each other). According to the PAC12 tiebreaker rules, the second tiebreaker among 3 teams after H2H is in-division record. I (WSU) lost both of my games in-division, while Stanford and Oregon lost 1 in the north and 1 in the south, meaning they both had better in-division records than I did.

From there, you eliminate 1 team (me) with the in-division tiebreaker, and revert to the 2-team tiebreakers to determine the division champ. Somehow, I made the champ game, when I should have been third out of the 3 tied teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »