Home

Good out of the box for a few months?

This is a discussion on Good out of the box for a few months? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2011, 12:25 PM   #1
KOV
Rookie

OVR: 0
Good out of the box for a few months?

Currently in afghan and can't get any patches. Gameplay good enough to play until I get home? Does the edit/tendency glitch really affect your games? I'm a big editing equipment freak. Thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2011, 07:33 PM   #2
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Good out of the box for a few months?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOV
Currently in afghan and can't get any patches. Gameplay good enough to play until I get home? Does the edit/tendency glitch really affect your games? I'm a big editing equipment freak. Thoughts?
Well if you edit any value, even equipement, PLayers will change their tendency automatically. The biggest impact i have seen is with QB, going from Scramble to Balance.(they scramble a lot less).

If i were you i would only play the game without editing anything. It changes gameplay a lot.
Old 10-30-2011, 08:52 AM   #3
KOV
Rookie

OVR: 0

Is this an actual proven fact that it drastically alters gameplay when you edit? I'm thinking more along the lines of editing the players and just imagining whatever tendency it switches to was their original tendency. I literally cannot play the game with stock players, it destroys the illusion.

I think I'll just edit them and just deal with it. I've utilized a healthy imagination ever since ncaa/madden switched to current gen. I can't enjoy it any other way. So many things kill the illusion these days. You'll go crazy picking all the hiccups apart. Thanks for the response.

Last edited by KOV; 10-30-2011 at 08:57 AM.
Old 10-30-2011, 09:31 PM   #4
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

the thing is that players like D. Robinson won`t scramble. While if you don`t edit him, he will scramble 10 times at least.

So yeah if the CPU QB is original a scramble QB, then yeah it will change the gameplay a big, specially on that regard.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »