Home

The best video of NCAA 12

This is a discussion on The best video of NCAA 12 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2011, 09:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
The best video of NCAA 12

This is NCAA 12 folks...not ncaa 98 we shouldnt be having these problems. On a side not i thought parts of this video were hilarious...sad but hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMF-fZRVXbs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2011, 10:01 PM   #2
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: The best video of NCAA 12

90% of this video is nothing more than whining. Most of those problems are minor.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:12 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 24

Meh, nothing we haven't seen before.

You either live with these issues that come up once in awhile, or try to find a game that DOESN'T have issues and get that instead.

Good luck on the second option.......
Old 09-26-2011, 10:25 PM   #4
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsfan4life
90% of this video is nothing more than whining. Most of those problems are minor.
I disagree. It's not whining. It's a major malfunction that's been in the game for years. Ghost DB's that warp through your WR's, DB's w/ skates on that slide through and in front of your WR's, not to mention the infamous Psychic DB's, FB's that warp sideways and backwards instead of continuing through the hole and blocking the guy in the way... you know... typical Fullback stuff...

The plays where a guy is out of bounds and it counts as a catch I could live w/ because that happens in real life. But in this game it seems to happen at that one moment that will hurt your team the most, and it happens way too often.

And we all know that they won't fix any of this in next years game because they apparently don't have the technology or the desire to fix it. And like many others... I am done w/ this game and done w/ EA.

Nearing 3 months since release, two patches and many of the new features are still broken and the game is just unplayable. Hasn't been in my console in quite some time and won't ever be again. Just wish we had another company making the game because it would be nice to have a CHOICE when buying a college football game.

Old 09-26-2011, 10:30 PM   #5
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16

I said 90%, not all of them are minor. But one of my favorite games of all time, College Hoops 2k8 had a pretty major problem also. It would freeze pretty frequently. Still played it a ton.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2011, 02:04 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 19

yeah we all know theres a few problems and glitches..we would all like them fixed. but i dont know any game has ever been perfect. and to say that the game is unplayable is a stretch. i still enjoy the game. just my opinion tho.

Old 09-27-2011, 02:18 AM   #7
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Yea the CB doing the slide to int the ball is complete BS to be honest. I think this is NCAA and Madden way of helping the AI to keep up with the human user team. That animation is horrible. But that and the speed burst the AI D has on Madden12 is just nothing more then giving the AI a helping hand to keep up. I don't know what else to say about that to be honest.
Old 09-27-2011, 02:38 AM   #8
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23

Isn't the out of bounds he complained about just regular NCAA rules? Only one foot needing to be inbounds? Unless he is supposed to be inelgible but not 100% sure on that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »